15 Minute Zones And Climate Lockdowns Explained.

13 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Between you and me Anna I only posted the KH version because I was curious if the reactions would be to the content or the messenger. I was right but it's been hilarious watching all the pearl clutching 😁

Oh right, so you are admitting that this entire thread is sod all to do with the actual substance of the topic and more just the test of people's reaction to video posted by the well-known racist, homophobic, biggoted, vile, failed MEP, bankrupt bitch known as Katie Hopkins.

A trolling thread. 

Well now that's established, forgive me for not wasting my time engaging and indulging the hysterics and overreactors about a trial public consultation traffic reduction scheme in a city I don't live in.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ECCOnoob said:

Oh right, so you are admitting that this entire thread is sod all to do with the actual substance of the topic and more just the test of people's reaction to video posted by the well-known racist, homophobic, biggoted, vile, failed MEP, bankrupt bitch known as Katie Hopkins.

A trolling thread. 

Snipped 

An experiment 👍

1 hour ago, ECCOnoob said:

Oh right, so you are admitting that this entire thread is sod all to do with the actual substance of the topic

Snipped 

No, I'm not admitting that. For me it's about the content. I don't care who the messenger is.  For the small minded bitter and angry amongst us who can't get past the messenger it's about showing your immaturity.  

Well done 👏 

19 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

No, I'm not admitting that. For me it's about the content. I don't care who the messenger is.  For the small minded bitter and angry amongst us who can't get past the messenger it's about showing your immaturity.  

Well done 👏 

Hmmm... :huh:

Some people on here need to have a day off!

They're so uptight about everything in life that they can't seem take a step back and see things for what they really are...
... either that, or they're so dumb that they can't see what's in front of them!

There's nothing more entertaining than seeing the forum 'know-alls' ('Experts' is SO 2022) being made to look a bit silly because they lack basic common sense.

So I'd like to thank Mr Daddy (and a few others) who make a visit to the forum still worthwhile...
... let's hope you all keep up the good work in 2023! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

They're so uptight about everything in life that they can't seem take a step back and see things for what they really are...
... either that, or they're so dumb that they can't see what's in front of them!

There's nothing more entertaining than seeing the forum 'know-alls' ('Experts' is SO 2022) being made to look a bit silly because they lack basic common sense.

So I'd like to thank Mr Daddy (and a few others) who make a visit to the forum still worthwhile...

That's very nice of you Mr Bloke. Thank you.

I'll certainly keep at it starting plenty of different threads on lots of different subjects. Some I'll contribute to, some I won't past the OP (that seems to annoy some people, not sure why 🤔) but rest assured the ones I do contribute to I'll contribute the wrong opinion 🤣

Enjoy the last few days of 2022 Mr Bloke and here's to a spectacular 2023

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

Apparently Padders is leading the exodus come Sunday :cry: :cry: :cry:.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Apparently Padders is leading the exodus come Sunday :cry: :cry: :cry:.

Doubt it RR,  the ones who make lengthy posts like to contribute all the time - if he does at least Jack will be returning in the Spring👍