15 Minute Zones And Climate Lockdowns Explained.

2 minutes ago, fools said:

what has that got to do with katie, or mungo jerry

Staff and councillors at both councils have been subjected to abuse due to inaccurate information, being circulated online, about traffic filters.

We take the wellbeing of our colleagues seriously and are taking appropriate steps to provide staff and councillors with support. We are working with Thames Valley Police to report the most extreme abuse. 

Hopkins and her ilk spreading inaccurate info are the reason cited, open yer peepers.

Edited by HeHasRisen

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Hopkins and her ilk spreading inaccurate info are the reason cited, open yer peepers.

the wokerati believe and propagate any old crap if it fits with their agenda, playing the victim is pretty standard. I expected a bit more of you

what did she say that was factually wrong, the 90 second or so explanation she gave was spot on, and far superior to the explanations coming from officialdom

all this hopkins/mungo jerry/tin foil hat stuff is a bit silly

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I watched 67 seconds of it. Not a single mention you get 50/100 free passes to just nip through the bus gates.  "Spot on" my arse.

so all this ranting and maligning because you could be bothered to get to 100 seconds

you can get a cream for that

Just now, fools said:

so all this ranting and maligning because you could be bothered to get to 100 seconds

you can get a cream for that

I mean, I didnt even mention that 15 minute zones have sod all to do with 6 new bus gates, but I didnt want to get too technical with you.

27 minutes ago, fools said:

edging ever so slightly closer to the woke faux outrage mob

It staggers me that some people can't or wont see this for what it is. 

These are the first shots fired in a coming war against private vehicle ownership. 

Remember,  you'll own nothing and be happy.

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

I mean, I didnt even mention that 15 minute zones have sod all to do with 6 new bus gates, but I didnt want to get too technical with you.

missed out the bit where you admit you were wrong, and the bit where you wrongly linked a short video explanation to some oddballs sending mean tweets. It's just been discussed on talktv, and was discussed on various tv channels months ago, funny how they aren't targeted for the blame.

you keep saying that, I have pointed out numerous times they are linked by the people pushing it.

there is an operation underway to **** car drivers off around the country, and people are rightly starting to question all this bullying and ineptitude

Talk TV 🤣🤣🤣

If thats the bar you are setting, we are done 🤣🤣🤣 unless you can tell us all these free parking areas in Sheffield City Centre that existed in 2003? Thats something you havent admitted being wrong about btw 😛

I expect more deflection to avoid answering that, btw.

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Staff and councillors at both councils have been subjected to abuse due to inaccurate information, being circulated online, about traffic filters.

We take the wellbeing of our colleagues seriously and are taking appropriate steps to provide staff and councillors with support. We are working with Thames Valley Police to report the most extreme abuse. 

Abuse? What abuse? Have these councils said? 

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Talk TV 🤣🤣🤣

If thats the bar you are setting, we are done 🤣🤣🤣 unless you can tell us all these free parking areas in Sheffield City Centre that existed in 2003? Thats something you havent admitted being wrong about btw 😛

I'm never wrong about anything, sorry to disappoint you.

you are firmly planting yourself in the establishment camp it seems, I thought you'd be a bit more questioning than that. Get the bbc on if you prefer to be told what to think