Forcast For Wednesday /United Now

bassett one

41 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

I always pay my way  but my pal worked int office at Lane and had to have help wi rent due to non liveable wage . Press mentioned it  , mean. While Owners and players were living in luxury . So if it’s banks I don’t care , if it’s poor people getting shafted then I do .

There will be plenty working at Hillsborough on universal credit and rent rebates, wake in the real world Jud and stop showing yerself up. 

Edited by Alextopman

35 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

I always pay my way  but my pal worked int office at Lane and had to have help wi rent due to non liveable wage . Press mentioned it  , mean. While Owners and players were living in luxury . So if it’s banks I don’t care , if it’s poor people getting shafted then I do .

Then again https://www.90min.com/posts/6592563-sheffield-united-announce-decision-to-pay-staff-in-full-with-some-employees-being-furloughed

Have to admit you have a point about our players living in luxury, certainly by comparison to your players who weren't getting paid in full at one point.  😉

1 minute ago, m williamson said:

Then again https://www.90min.com/posts/6592563-sheffield-united-announce-decision-to-pay-staff-in-full-with-some-employees-being-furloughed

Have to admit you have a point about our players living in luxury, certainly by comparison to your players who weren't getting paid in full at one point.  😉

This trio of owls seem to spend a lot of time talking about United with their Pals.

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/12/2022 at 19:58, bassett one said:

AT around the half way stage where will sufc finish in may and were will swfc finish ? do we order the buses for the town hall? do we all end up in london for play offs? tell us your thoughts

Well it's becoming a lot clearer now Mr. Bassett...

I reckon both teams are on course for automatic promotion.

I don't know about the buses, but I'm recommending an increase in the size of the Burgers at no increased cost as a thank you to the fans.

A massive team like the Owls, producing massive entertainment in front of massive crowds, should be able to produce massive Burgers.

Meanwhile, the minnows of Sheffield football are progressing nicely to the Premiership.

However, huge Burgers are out of the question at the Lane, owing to the fact that they want to keep Billy fit and nimble for the Prem challenge..

I'm lovin it.

Both sets of supporters should put their difference's aside, and congratulate each other on their achievements, well done the Owls and Blades.

Eat well Mr. B.

• 1 month later...
On 01/01/2023 at 22:32, top4718 said:

United had a run of games a few months ago where they had 3 wins in 10 games, they're currently comfortable in 2nd place, Blackburn have lost 12 games and are in 3rd!!!! It's the weakest it's been for a good few years, credit to united though they're picking up the points and doing what they need to do.

Wednesday haven't won a game in five games but have gone top this week so by your own logic this must be a weak league you're in.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Well I'm going with united to finish 2nd and Wednesday to finish 3rd unfortunately but we'll go up after winning at Wembley, something united will fail to do for all their puffing and blowing.

Better to go up 2nd than via the play-offs though eh?

Thats like being the bride versus being the bridesmaid.

5 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Well I'm going with united to finish 2nd and Wednesday to finish 3rd unfortunately but we'll go up after winning at Wembley, something united will fail to do for all their puffing and blowing.

Oh, and I don't there there are ANY Blades puffing or blowing for one second suggesting that we're going to win at Wembley in a few weeks!

We know whats going to happen, and we'll accept it.

But we'll have a nice day all the same.

Because we made it to the last 4.

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Like 1

Just now, PapaLazarou said:

Better to go up 2nd than via the play-offs though eh?

Thats like being the bride versus being the bridesmaid.

Getting automatic just relieves the pressure of the play offs. I'd think that play off winners would prefer the day out and winning at Wembley to be honest, I would my self, but anyone would take the autos up front.