Forcast For Wednesday /United Now

bassett one

11 hours ago, monzaman said:

Surely the owls will beat Accrington on Monday and like I said to Padders on the other thread i hope we draw with Burnley!!!!

And before anyone else says it "Don;t call me Shirley"......LOL

Anyway Shirley"😃 👍it's a must 3 points for the Owls if they are hoping for the  top 2 , & I think it will be interesting on Burnley, after getting promoted then an home game  infront of a boyent crowd ..

Edited by owl.66
  • Like 1

Luton have the run in from Hell when you look at the fixtures.

If you were to wish the worst run in on your worst rival/football team you would send that team to 2 fellow playoff contenders and to Rotherham

So looking good for the blades for there chances

On 01/01/2023 at 22:32, top4718 said:

United had a run of games a few months ago where they had 3 wins in 10 games, they're currently comfortable in 2nd place, Blackburn have lost 12 games and are in 3rd!!!! It's the weakest it's been for a good few years, credit to united though they're picking up the points and doing what they need to do.

How many wins have Wednesday had in the last 10 games and are sitting top of their league?.

It must be the weakest it's been for a good few years by your reasoning. 🙄.

Edited by Alextopman

Short term. Wednesday to draw with Burton and united to beat Cardiff. united to be heavily defeated by Man City in the semi final of the FA cup.

Medium term. Wednesday to get beat by Barnsley at Wembley and united to be promoted in second place with the honours board being updated to show this.

Longer term. Wednesday to be promoted as Champions next season and united to beat their previous PL low points total and get relegated. Honours board updated to reflect this.

Wednesday to have massive love in with their supporters and receive massive investment. Dizzy to call it a day and sell the club back to poundland prince for a pound. Should have been 80p but Dizzy didn't have any change on him.

27 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Short term. Wednesday to draw with Burton and united to beat Cardiff. united to be heavily defeated by Man City in the semi final of the FA cup.

Medium term. Wednesday to get beat by Barnsley at Wembley and united to be promoted in second place with the honours board being updated to show this.

Longer term. Wednesday to be promoted as Champions next season and united to beat their previous PL low points total and get relegated. Honours board updated to reflect this.

Wednesday to have massive love in with their supporters and receive massive investment. Dizzy to call it a day and sell the club back to poundland prince for a pound. Should have been 80p but Dizzy didn't have any change on him.

I’d sooner not be playing the long game for once. I’m getting on a bit.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

43 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

There's a small matter of Bristol City missing in the short term.