Forcast For Wednesday /United Now

bassett one

10 hours ago, top4718 said:

United had a run of games a few months ago where they had 3 wins in 10 games, they're currently comfortable in 2nd place, Blackburn have lost 12 games and are in 3rd!!!! It's the weakest it's been for a good few years, credit to united though they're picking up the points and doing what they need to do.

Good post , Wait for the diggers , who can find ways to turn things around to suit their ego's 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, top4718 said:

United had a run of games a few months ago where they had 3 wins in 10 games, they're currently comfortable in 2nd place, Blackburn have lost 12 games and are in 3rd!!!! It's the weakest it's been for a good few years, credit to united though they're picking up the points and doing what they need to do.

It's a good job the season runs for 46 games then.

How we doing the last 10 games?.

Oh yeh, picking points up.

What's your opinion on the strength on the third tier?.

Cuttsie pick yer bottom lip up and post something worth reading .

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Regardless of this fact, we are still above the average points total for a team in second place at THIS stage of the season.... never mind 46 games.

Dr Top the Snitch likes to dissect parts of seasons to argue, someone should tell him no one gets awards for part seasons.

How weak is that league they're in?.

Cuttsie needs to get over that everyone knows about his sneaky PM's and move on.

Edited by Alextopman

12 hours ago, cmonkes said:

But yet we sit with an average points total for the position that we are in, for this stae of the season..... Statistic and fact completely obliterate your bias lies....

The run you refer to saw us pull in 3 wins, 3 draw and 4 losses, albeit with a squad time the time that the majority out with injury. But yer plays return fit and we go and win 8 games from 9...... WHICH then brings us to ABOVE the average points total for this season of the season..... How does fact not make sense..... It's a good job we had injuries, or we might be sat here top of the stack after setting records....you seriously have problems with fact and evidence and the truth don't you.

Still waiting for evidence of your claims of unpaid bills you pathological liar...... 

Nobody has to dig @cuttsie, he is already proven to be wrong! You lot are fickle and really shpuld go back to sniding behine one and others backs via PM. 🤣🤣

The season started 2-3 weeks earlier than normal, in the last 8 seasons no team in the top 3 has lost more than 13 games, Blackburn with just over half the season gone have lost 12, its a weak league.

I asked numerous times before how you want me to prove it, don't think I got an answer.

Pathological liar 🤣 again I'll point the Plan B  thread where you see the biggest lie possibly ever typed on this forum.

15 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The season started 2-3 weeks earlier than normal, in the last 8 seasons no team in the top 3 has lost more than 13 games, Blackburn with just over half the season gone have lost 12, its a weak league.

I asked numerous times before how you want me to prove it, don't think I got an answer.

Pathological liar 🤣 again I'll point the Plan B  thread where you see the biggest lie possibly ever typed on this forum.

Did you type it?

You’ve typed some whoppers in your time.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

its a weak league

Good.

Because if what you say is correct, then we’ve really got a great chance of going up.

Do we need to go up in a “strong” league to prove something? Not at all.

I couldn’t give a toss if we get promoted from a “weak” league. 

The medals will be just as shiny, and the Premier rewards just as rich, regardless of anyones perception of the strength of the Championship.

Edited by PapaLazarou

22 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

Good.

Because if what you say is correct, then we’ve really got a great chance of going up.

Do we need to go up in a “strong” league to prove something? Not at all.

I couldn’t give a toss if we get promoted from a “weak” league. 

The medals will be just as shiny, and the Premier rewards just as rich, regardless of anyones perception of the strength of the Championship.

Never said it needed to be and I already said I think you will go up, you can see if you better your worst start in football history if you do 🤣

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

When did you lot last play top flight football again? You cant comment on jack all to do with the premier league.... its a completely different league from when you lot last played in it. 

When you get promoted back to the big time by all means pipe up, but stick to league one for know 🤣🤣🤣.... You created fake companies, fiddled the books and the job lot and still couldnt get there.

Do go on.

Maybe you could compare how many games each club has played in the PL. 

Or the number of wins.

Or the win ratio.

Or the most catastrophic seasons.

Your call.

Here we go Uncle Albert will be on next.

2023  nine points clear in second spot in the Championship.

Can we stay there to the end of the season?.

Looking ahead and at what's happening now,.

Last century has no relevance to a forecast for the next five months.

Dem distant memories will get you no points next league game.

Edited by Alextopman