Forcast For Wednesday /United Now

bassett one

9 hours ago, cmonkes said:

I've answered you time and time again, along with numerous other posters who requested the same thing. I will put it in very clear terms again for you shall i?.....

Provide fact and evidence of Sheffield United's revent non-payment of bills that you speak of.......

Chop chop

No facts or evidence will be presented.

And THATS a fact.

6 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

As Tops pointed out previously ,due to legalities ,any disclosure of United being unable/unwilling to pay bills can be discussed on an open forum…..

Got to give you 0/10 for that nonsense Sherry, you'd be the first asking for evidence if the boot was on the other foot.

Even you know the Doc is full of ****e, I'm surprised Cuttsie hasn't PM'd you telling you as much.

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

As Tops pointed out previously ,due to legalities ,any disclosure of United being unable/unwilling to pay bills can be discussed on an open forum…..

But if you have the facts and they are true facts, what’s the risk in disclosing them? 

You can’t be sued for telling the truth.

13 hours ago, cmonkes said:

I've answered you time and time again, along with numerous other posters who requested the same thing. I will put it in very clear terms again for you shall i?.....

Provide fact and evidence of Sheffield United's revent non-payment of bills that you speak of.......

Chop chop

Just put in simple terms what evidence you need, not a difficult question.

If I want evidence your a liar I re-read the Plan B thread, simple concept.

12 hours ago, m williamson said:

Absolutely nothing, simply pointing out that just because a club had some glory days back in the past it doesn't mean anything much in todays world.

What about a club that’s had no glory days at all? 😂😂

12 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Just put in simple terms what evidence you need, not a difficult question.

If I want evidence your a liar I re-read the Plan B thread, simple concept.

What about a club that’s had no glory days at all? 😂😂

Wrong The great United won the fourth division the only Sheffield toga club to do so in memory apologise  sir Topps .  Truth is every thing .

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Wrong The great United won the fourth division the only Sheffield toga club to do so in memory apologise  sir Topps .  Truth is every thing .

We've also won the league you're in now something you can't seem to do.

Maybe better luck this time eh.

What's that brown stuff on yer tongue by the way?.