Forcast For Wednesday /United Now

bassett one

12 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Got to give you 0/10 for that nonsense Sherry, you'd be the first asking for evidence if the boot was on the other foot.

Even you know the Doc is full of ****e, I'm surprised Cuttsie hasn't PM'd you telling you as much.

It's not nonsense though....you cant go discussing the pros and cons of something like that on here when it's going down the legal route...regardless of which club it involves...

10 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

It's not nonsense though....you cant go discussing the pros and cons of something like that on here when it's going down the legal route...regardless of which club it involves...

Who says it's going down the legal route and if it is who says United are in the wrong,?.

Yes it is nonsense, no one is asking for pro and cons they're asking for proof the situation exists all.

Like I said before if it was the other way round you'd being it like a fly round cow **** for proof.

7 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Who says it's going down the legal route and if it is who says United are in the wrong,?.

Yes it is nonsense, no one is asking for pro and cons they're asking for proof the situation exists all.

Like I said before if it was the other way round you'd being it like a fly round cow **** for proof.

Its something i've heard from 3 different sources...and they all say the same thing....it could well turn out to be totally incorrect & nonsense.....who knows...& now you know as much as i do...

10 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Its something i've heard from 3 different sources...and they all say the same thing....it could well turn out to be totally incorrect & nonsense.....who knows...& now you know as much as i do...

How do you know what I know?.?

How many of your sources have first hand knowledge of these legal proceedings?.

How come these people can discus the pros and cons with you and Doc Fantasy?.

Are you involved?.

I'm not saying wether it's true or false but I am saying  if it's OK to have been discussed with you and Doc Fantasy it's clearly OK to be discussed publicly.

Edited by Alextopman

7 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

How do you know what I know?.?

How many of your sources have first hand knowledge of these legal proceedings?.

How come these people can discus the pros and cons with you and Doc Fantasy?.

Are you involved?.

I'm not saying wether it's true or false but I am saying  if it's OK to have been discussed with you and Doc Fantasy it's clearly OK to be discussed publicly.

My comment was a figure of speech....i clearly don't know what you know...

No idea ....

The pros and cons weren't discussed with me...

No...

I don't know if these allegations are true or false either...

You can discuss whatever you like publicly....doesn't mean anyone else has to ...

11 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

My comment was a figure of speech....i clearly don't know what you know...

No idea ....

The pros and cons weren't discussed with me...

No...

I don't know if these allegations are true or false either...

You can discuss whatever you like publicly....doesn't mean anyone else has to ...

And here we are back where we started with an uncorroborated slur from a bitter owl.

As said anyway it's really ironic owls fans trying to have a pop about unpaid bills with their track record.

Edited by Alextopman

4 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Blinking heck the Johny come lately won a local Derby  WORLD NEWS  , 

" Johny come lately " I see, not one of the in crowd, not in the clique. Never mind, I think I can cope with not being a member of such a superlative group of masterminds.

In my lifetime the Blades have won 22 derby matches to the Owls 14, so it isn't exactly a world shattering event is it?