Are People Really This Stupid,

23 minutes ago, pattricia said:

What is in this drink to make people queue like this ?

I think these energy drinks are high in sugar and caffeine, no wonder the people who drink these are bouncing off the walls and have poor oral hygiene.

I was thinking it was the impact of social media that are influencing  some people to behave like this. 

However I remember back in the early 1980s, people losing all their social graces so they could get their hands on those horrible looking Cabbage Patch dolls:

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

I think these energy drinks are high in sugar and caffeine, no wonder the people who drink these are bouncing off the walls and have poor oral hygiene.

I was thinking it was the impact of social media that are influencing  some people to behave like this. ...

From the Metro article:

"It is marketed as a ‘hydration’ drink rather than an energy drink as it does not contain caffeine, and is made up of water and coconut water with added vitamins and minerals."

Well, overnight, unable to sleep, grinding my teeth and dreaming of the day when these type of people are made to parade naked through the streets of every town in Great Britain with crowds chanting ‘Shame!’ while throwing lumps of excrement at them, I'm pretty sure everyone who’s of my age must be thinking the same way 🤣.

What  

(As a precaution to having upset anyone with this missive I have shut my garage until further notice) :wow: 🤣

Keep safe out there

All the best for 2023 

Rocker 8).

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, despritdan said:

Why don't the people who are paying extortionate amounts for this drink on ebay just go to ALDI? I went to my local Co-op yesterday to buy some eggs but they'd sold out. Which influencer triggered this insane demand for eggs? Was it Egglebert Humperdinck?

Stop eggsagurating.

27 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Happy new year trasty was getting worried about you .

All the best Cuttsie!

My gift to the Forum is a right winger for everybody to have a go at! A Thatcher, Reagan, Trump , Musk, DeSantis voodoo doll!

I'll be happy to give it up if anybody else comes along to take up the slack!  :)