Are People Really This Stupid,

3 hours ago, despritdan said:

Why don't the people who are paying extortionate amounts for this drink on ebay just go to ALDI? I went to my local Co-op yesterday to buy some eggs but they'd sold out. Which influencer triggered this insane demand for eggs? Was it Egglebert Humperdinck?

I heard it was Yolk-o Ono - who I understand has also got a new album(en) out

1 hour ago, MJ01 said:

I heard it was Yolk-o Ono - who I understand has also got a new album(en) out

I've been told it was Eggs Benedict Cumberbatch who's just been told he's got to give all his money to Barbados because his ancesters owned a slave plantation. There's even photographic evidence.

12 Years' captures brutality, reality of slavery

On 30/12/2022 at 21:54, The_DADDY said:

Seriously, where is society heading with scenes like this?  

Queues of shoppers trying to buy Prime drinks at Aldi descended into ‘absolute carnage’ this morning.

Adults were filmed pushing and shoving children – some as young as seven – and jumping over shelves to get their hands on bottles, which have a booming resale market on Amazon and eBay.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/12/29/adults-shove-children-out-the-way-to-get-1-99-prime-drinks-at-aldi-18010629/?ito=article.mweb.share.top.link

Your thoughts?

Things like this should be laced with a time released instant poison. 

Rid the world of morons for a better tomorrow. 

• Like 2