Central Technical School

PopT

CTS

I can't believe that that supposedly intelligent, people could look back upon their years at the Central Technical School (CTS) as being 'the best years of their lives. What the **ck must their lives be like now then if that's the best they can look back on?

Sheffield CTS has to be No.1 in the list of all time worst schools—ever—anywhere.

I look forward now to the response of all the sad old geeks who think otherwise.

IR

Hi Ian,

You sound a real bitter individual about the CTS? I didn't say I looked back with fondness about life then but I dont think it did me any harm. To suggest that the teachers were useless geriatrics is a bit over the top to say the least.

I can only assume you were given too much harsh treatment as a "fag" (first year) by the older pupils?

Rob

A dissenter in our midst, hey? Maybe the brainwashing just didn't quite do the trick then—hey?

It's so funny to read half of this stuff. Really—what planet are half of you living on currently?

And I don't want to slight any of the people that think the same as I do!

IR 2011

Honestly Rob, that's so funny, and predictable. If you really are a product of that supposedly 'August' establishment, you would relish the intellectual challenge, would you not?

I'm not malicious, just caustic. And I want to discuss, not fall out!

IR 2011