Sheffield 15 Min Zone

51 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

NOBODY IS CONFUSED!

Everybody is fed up of hearing that the  2  zones are different.

They are, at this moment but, they will not stay separate because there are to be further changes to come.

These further changes, however they start, will eventually spread wider , INTO EACH OTHER,  until finally, they cover ALL ROADS.

Net Zero is the end target and you will not reach that otherwise.

The denier's are talking about saving the foot when we are going to lose the leg.

Are you suggesting the local authority are being economical with the truth? Any evidence to back up what you are saying?

If you read my post, you would have seen that I suggested it is highly likely that a 15 min zone will exist inside the LEZ.  In fact if the radius of the LEZ is 1 mile (15 min walk), the whole of the LEZ could also be a 15 min zone.

yes

I  don't have to prove anything to you.

Again,  You are asking whether the foot and ankle will be connected when they are going to take the leg off.

Think about it.

Edited by Organgrinder

5 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

I don't think this post will age well.

We shall see. One set of people will turn out to look utterly ridiculous. I dont particularly care it ifs me or not as it will amuse me either way.

Bear in mind this clean air thing shouldnt even be happening as all the readings are now below the levels needed so why would they extend it? If anything its more likely to be binned at the first review than extended to cars.

Most of the doom mongering is tin foil induced conjecture.

Edited by HeHasRisen

9 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

It will 100% happen, you heard it on here first.

Well, maybe Right Said Fred said it first, but that is being picky.

I love how people dismiss the views of Right Said Fred as a joke but not only believe politicians but argue on their behalf, defending the most vile, self serving parasites to ever stalk the earth, amazing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I love how people dismiss the views of Right Said Fred as a joke but not only believe politicians but argue on their behalf, defending the most vile, self serving parasites to ever stalk the earth, amazing.

Which is your favourite song of theirs? Deeply Dippy or I'm Too Sexy?

44 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

We shall see. One set of people will turn out to look utterly ridiculous. I dont particularly care it ifs me or not as it will amuse me either way.

Bear in mind this clean air thing shouldnt even be happening as all the readings are now below the levels needed so why would they extend it? If anything its more likely to be binned at the first review than extended to cars.

Most of the doom mongering is tin foil induced conjecture.

So to achieve net zero carbon emissions petrol and diesel cars will still be allowed!!!! What???? 🤣