Sheffield 15 Min Zone

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Right Said Fred fan ? 

Deeply Dippy was a great song. 🤣

Politician believer??

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

I addressed this point earlier today, you only seem to emerge at night, I shall not be repeating myself.

I don't want you to, one helping of your servile garbage is enough.

Edited by top4718

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Deeply Dippy was a great song. 🤣

Politician believer??

I don't want you to, one helping of your servile garbage is enough.

You wont be replying to me for the rest of the evening, or maybe the weekend then?

Excellent.

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Which is your favourite song of theirs? Deeply Dippy or I'm Too Sexy?

2nd Amendment To The Common Agricultural Policy was an absolute banger - guaranteed floor filler

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, top4718 said:

So to achieve net zero carbon emissions petrol and diesel cars will still be allowed!!!! What???? 🤣

You are wasting your time mate. 

hhr has difficulty understanding  plain English so he doesn't know what net zero means and doesn't know that it has to apply to roads too.

He and his ilk also believe that politician's don't lie and don't realise that they dare not say it like it is.

They must have never heard the phrase "There are no plans to do  that at this time"?

Edited by Organgrinder

14 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You are wasting your time mate. 

hhr has difficulty understanding  plain English so he doesn't know what net zero means and doesn't know that it has to apply to roads too.

He and his ilk also believe that politician's don't lie and don't realise that they dare not say it like it is.

They must have never heard the phrase "There are no plans to do  that at this time"?

I already addressed this yesterday. Hope this helps.

A lot of the posts on here seem to have quoted bits from a leaflet drop in Oxford. This was not and has nothing to do with Oxford City Council or Oxfordshire County Council. It is from a group called 'Not our Future' which is not an Oxford based group but a rag tag group of London centric personalities including  David Fleming(founder) and his followers many you know from the  world of  covid denial, climate denial, anti-vaxxers, big tech, new world order theorists, pro-Putin. and other who advertise  themselves as 'The Founding Signatories' who have signed 'The Pledge'Clare Craig, Gary Sidley, Michael Yeadon, Patrick Fagan, Tess Lawrie, Bob Moran, Nick Hudson, Piers Robinson, John O'Looney, Dolores Cahill, Reiner Fuellmich, Robin Monotti, Del Bigtree, Vernon Coleman, Robert Malone, Patrick Wood, Laurence Fox, John Bowe, Matt Le Tissier, Right Said Freds, Neil Oliver, Maajid Nawaz, Kathy Gyngell and James Delingpole.

Geographically, politically and economically, Oxford is divided and has had every colour of political party in charge. Transport and driving  has been the main issue in the City for decades and controversial decisions and planning have led to heated divisions. Into the mix now comes this lot of far-right opportunists. Just be careful of your sources.

1 hour ago, Annie Bynnol said:

A lot of the posts on here seem to have quoted bits from a leaflet drop in Oxford. This was not and has nothing to do with Oxford City Council or Oxfordshire County Council. It is from a group called 'Not our Future' which is not an Oxford based group but a rag tag group of London centric personalities including  David Fleming(founder) and his followers many you know from the  world of  covid denial, climate denial, anti-vaxxers, big tech, new world order theorists, pro-Putin. and other who advertise  themselves as 'The Founding Signatories' who have signed 'The Pledge'Clare Craig, Gary Sidley, Michael Yeadon, Patrick Fagan, Tess Lawrie, Bob Moran, Nick Hudson, Piers Robinson, John O'Looney, Dolores Cahill, Reiner Fuellmich, Robin Monotti, Del Bigtree, Vernon Coleman, Robert Malone, Patrick Wood, Laurence Fox, John Bowe, Matt Le Tissier, Right Said Freds, Neil Oliver, Maajid Nawaz, Kathy Gyngell and James Delingpole.

Geographically, politically and economically, Oxford is divided and has had every colour of political party in charge. Transport and driving  has been the main issue in the City for decades and controversial decisions and planning have led to heated divisions. Into the mix now comes this lot of far-right opportunists. Just be careful of your sources.

John O'Looney!!!!!