Sheffield 15 Min Zone

26 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Have you actually watched the video? If so, do you really need to ask?

You dodged the first paragraph there, I see.

In any case this whole thread has arisen because people cant actually read things properly. I mean, that document could say "the council will look into a Meadowhead bullet train", doeent mean its actually going to happen does it?

Edited by HeHasRisen

38 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Have you actually watched the video? If so, do you really need to ask?

Yes. 

And yes.

So, if you could give me a summary of your specific concerns, I’d appreciate it.

5 hours ago, Anna B said:

This is also being discussed on General discussions in a thread titled '15 minute zones and climate lockdowns explained.'

I urge everyone to watch the video at the beginning and then read all about it. 

WE DO NOT WANT IT IN SHEFFIELD!!!

I suspect some money will have changed hands (probably in brown envelopes) to persuade our cash strapped council to trial this appalling curtailment of our liberty!

Like people, Councils and Government, for over a century, there is desire to have cleaner air.

• Houses have done it in Sheffield.
  • Factories have done it in Sheffield.
  • Lorries, vans, buses and taxis are now going to do it in Sheffield.

Knowing people who work in the city centre, I do want the Sheffield Clean Air Zone.

Having to travel in ageing black cabs, I do want the Sheffield Clean Air Zone.

Using Sheffield Station regularly, I would like the Sheffield Clean Air Zone extended.

His Majesty's Government does not need to use 'brown envelopes' full of money- it uses directives, the law and grants.

You need to stand up and accuse individuals of accepting 'brown envelopes'.

7 hours ago, Anna B said:

This is also being discussed on General discussions in a thread titled '15 minute zones and climate lockdowns explained.'

I urge everyone to watch the video at the beginning and then read all about it. 

WE DO NOT WANT IT IN SHEFFIELD!!!

I suspect some money will have changed hands (probably in brown envelopes) to persuade our cash strapped council to trial this appalling curtailment of our liberty!

Or you could read what is really happening in Oxford

https://theoxfordmagazine.com/oxfords-traffic-filters-your-frequently-asked-questions-answered/

rather than  watch the Katie Hopkins claptrap.

Edited by Longcol

5 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Well they would say that wouldn't they. 

Softly, softly........

Who is "they"? 

That looks to be a totally independent article.

Anyway, who are these people taking all the bungs in brown envelopes? Name some names.