Sheffield 15 Min Zone

57 minutes ago, AndrewC said:

Urgh, I give up. NO ONE IS REALISTCALLY SAYING EVERYTHING YOU COULD POSSIBLY NEED WILL BE WITHIN 15 MINUTES WALK.

And I certainly don't for a second claim the public transport and active travel options we have in Sheffield today are up to scratch. That's something that needs to be addressed to make a success of things like 15-minute neighbourhoods, LTNs, CAZ, etc. but that doesn't mean we shouldn't look to make those improvements happen.

There's always something that needs to be addressed, well get addressing it then and come back here to tell us our part afterwards.

7 hours ago, AndrewC said:

Urgh, I give up. NO ONE IS REALISTCALLY SAYING EVERYTHING YOU COULD POSSIBLY NEED WILL BE WITHIN 15 MINUTES WALK.

And I certainly don't for a second claim the public transport and active travel options we have in Sheffield today are up to scratch. That's something that needs to be addressed to make a success of things like 15-minute neighbourhoods, LTNs, CAZ, etc. but that doesn't mean we shouldn't look to make those improvements happen.

So your happy to pay to go to what's not within reach?

What if you use your quota of times you can leave you "15 min zone", will you be stopped?

If you allow people to have this sort of control believe me they'll use it.

7 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

I demand an international airport and a hovercraft terminal 15 minutes walk from my house!

NOW!

You won't need either of those 👍

11 hours ago, top4718 said:

So your happy to pay to go to what's not within reach?

What if you use your quota of times you can leave you "15 min zone", will you be stopped?

If you allow people to have this sort of control believe me they'll use it.

Where on earth do you think this is happening?