Time To Ship Our Murderers Abroad.

3 hours ago, mart said:

I've decided  it is time to send our murderers over sea to be imprisoned with no chance of parole , and pay only a fraction to keep them in harsh prisons. 

It could be you  that  does not come home because some lowlife  decides your time has come.

When I think about all the knife crime it does make me think  that things must drastically  change  within the UK justice system . I'm not sure  the solution is  what you suggest. However, the government  don't  seem to know what to do.  I am not seeing or hearing anything different being suggested from the oposition either. 

Edited by Janus

4 hours ago, mart said:

I've decided  it is time to send our murderers over sea to be imprisoned with no chance of parole , and pay only a fraction to keep them in harsh prisons. 

It could be you  that  does not come home because some lowlife  decides your time has come.

And when did you become Home Sec?

4 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Where would you send them?

Plenty of countries in the world. 

Currently costs about £50,000 a year on average per prisoner.

Find a country that's willing to accept £25,000 per prisoner and saved the government half the budget on these prisoners (minus flying costs).

Of course it can't happen because of human rights laws, but if not for that, I'm sure it would be possible. 

It wouldn't deter crime though, much. Murderers still murdered knowing they would get hung here!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mart said:

@He Has Dribble 

Always negative and critical of people's posts. Never anything positive or constructive to say.

18 posts every day, what a dull life you must have. 

Thanks mate!!!! Let me know when you would like me to pick your next drunken idea apart 😘

Edited by HeHasRisen