Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Newcastle

bassett one

42 minutes ago, bassett one said:

WELL ITS BACK TO THE FA CUP   cannot see us winning , but hope we give them a decent game , but we cannot afford injurys and the league is the main thing,what do others think?

Neither can they, anyones game.

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

I've bought half a dozen Newky Browns.  I'm going to have one everytime Newcastle score. 

Do you reckon I've got enough in? 

So you  will be watching the Owls rather than watching towd Blades  down't road at towd  London,  int front of telly box in thi xmas  red & white Jim-Jams while supin towd Newky's what ya mummy has splashed  out for 😄😄

Edited by owl.66
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, owl.66 said:

So you  will be watching the Owls rather than watching towd Blades  down't road at towd  London,  int front of telly box in thi xmas  red & white Jim-Jams while supin towd Newky's what ya mummy has splashed  out for 😄😄

Yes. 

11 hours ago, owl.66 said:

He can watch them both, but you knew that didn't you?.😉🙄.

Given Newcastles desire to finish top four and Wednesdays desire to get promoted this could be a game where both teams are trying to lose!

Depends on the depth of both teams squads I suppose,  I've no idea about either clubs strength in depth.

It's a shame how devalued the FA Cup has become. I can remember when it was looked on as being as important as the league, if not more so because of Wembley and being the final game of the season. 

Just now, m williamson said:

Given Newcastles desire to finish top four and Wednesdays desire to get promoted this could be a game where both teams are trying to lose!

Depends on the depth of both teams squads I suppose,  I've no idea about either clubs strength in depth.

It's a shame how devalued the FA Cup has become. I can remember when it was looked on as being as important as the league, if not more so because of Wembley and being the final game of the season. 

I remember when cup games ticket prices were higher than league games.

The FA Cup was a big day choose what round it was.

33 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

He can watch them both, but you knew that didn't you?.😉🙄.

I wasn't going to mention it or the fact that I'd already started the Blades v Millwall FA Cup thread stating I wasn't bothered about the FA Cup this season.  Probably obvious to all but Owl 66.

Anyway, it does appear to prove the old saying, "You can't educate pork."