The Guardian

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Or they have realised it was just really stupid or they now know the identity of the attacker.

Given the report is now much longer that it was, "As more information became available" sounds much more likely.

On 03/01/2023 at 12:41, Al Bundy said:

Every other day the guardian promotes a rapper with just awful lyrics.

However, it's ok because when it suits their narrative foul words can have double meaning.

Clavish’s lyrics can be fraught with misdirection. His writing is raw and direct, yet drenched in double meanings that convert crack rocks to iced-out watches. Sexual intimacy rubs up against intimate violence. “Dripping” can refer to dressing fashionably, or being stabbed.

I will have to remember that when they vent their anger at the demographic they dislike.

What a pathetic racist newspaper.

It can also refer to the solidified juices from a roasting joint used to dip bread in :nod:

Here's another pathetic article from said newspaper which explores how foul words can have a double meaning:

I love being Fanny. So laugh your head off at my expense | Fanny Johnstone | The Guardian

Fanny used to be such a joyous word.

Discusting.

Edited by Mister M
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

It can also refer to the solidified juices from a roasting joint used to dip bread in :nod:

Here's another pathetic article from said newspaper where foul words can have a double meaning:

I love being Fanny. So laugh your head off at my expense | Fanny Johnstone | The Guardian

Discusting.

Stop being a fanny.

😉

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

Here's another pathetic article from said newspaper which explores how foul words can have a double meaning:

Fanny used to be such a joyous word.

Discusting.

Got first Granddaughter last year and I begged them to name her Fanny , good old fashioned name .

So, the attacker at the French train station was North African.

Explains why this racist rag initially played it down.

Bit like their headlines when Moroccan fans rioted in Belgium.

" Fans riot after Belgium loss in world cup"

Disgraceful racist rag.

31 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

So, the attacker at the French train station was North African.

Explains why this racist rag initially played it down.

Bit like their headlines when Moroccan fans rioted in Belgium.

" Fans riot after Belgium loss in world cup"

Disgraceful racist rag.

I’d have thought you’d have leaned your lesson yesterday.