The Guardian

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Don't read it then.

You don't think they will stop printing it because you don't like it.

You are paranoid at anything you consider is left wing.

Just don't read it!

I could say that to the many who go on and on and on about the Daily Mail.

I take great pleasure in highlighting hypocrisy, racism and xenophobia and will continue to do so.

I think it's disgusting.

8 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I could say that to the many who go on and on and on about the Daily Mail.

I take great pleasure in highlighting hypocrisy, racism and xenophobia and will continue to do so.

I think it's disgusting.

I don't read the Daily Mail and so, never comment about it.

It's so easy to deal with something you don't like.

You take great pleasure because you are paranoid.

Read it then, fume about it, and enjoy your weird kind of pleasure but it's no good complaining afterwards.

Edited by Organgrinder

Just now, Organgrinder said:

I don't read the daily Mail and so, never comment about it.

It's so easy to deal with something you don't like.

You take great pleasure because you are paranoid.

Read it then, fume about it, and enjoy your weird kind of pleasure but it's no good complaining afterwards.

Racism does make me fume.

Just now, Magilla said:

Weird then that what you appear to be highlighting is that there isn't enough of it for your liking! :hihi:

There's plenty in the guardian.

👍

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

👍

Racism makes me fume too, but not enough to read the Daily Mail.

I wouldn't know about the Guardian, I don't read that either.

14 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Don't make me laugh! :loopy: 

It's clear from the stark difference in your interpretation of Clavish's lyrics in this thread, and Tate's rants in another... nothing could be further from the truth.

14 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Clearly not enough for your liking, given your desperate attempts to make them up! :thumbsup:

Edited by Magilla
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Magilla said:

Don't make me laugh! :loopy: 

It's clear from the stark difference in interpretation of Clavish's lyrics in this thread, and Andrew Tate's rants in another nothing could be further from the truth.

Would you say that Clavish lyrics have elements of violence and Misogyny?

Simple question.

Just now, Al Bundy said:

Would you say that Clavish lyrics have elements of violence and Misogyny?

They may have... in the same way films, social commentary, or literature might. :?

Quite different to saying that's what they would do! :loopy:

Just now, Al Bundy said:

Simple question.

OK, for the sake of argument... let's assume your laughable and misplaced condemnation of Clavish's lyrics holds water (let alone your whines re: the Guardian reviewing it, which are just ridiculous)... such that they equate to saying the same thing as Tate.

Would you say your somewhat pathetic excuse of Tate's comments as "self defence", and quick condemnation of Clavish's lyrics...

...was really because one is white, and the other isn't?

Simple question.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Magilla said:

They may have... in the same way films, social commentary, or literature might. :?

Quite different to saying that's what they would do! :loopy:

OK, for the sake of argument... let's assume your laughable and misplaced condemnation of Clavish's lyrics holds water (let alone your whines re: the Guardian reviewing it, which are just ridiculous)... such that they equate to saying the same thing as Tate.

Would you say your somewhat pathetic excuse of Tate's comments as "self defence", and quick condemnation of Clavish's lyrics...

...was really because one is white, and the other isn't?

Simple question.

No, not at all.

Andrew Tate talks about violence and Misogyny,  maybe that's him using those words to garner likes and views to make him money.... Maybe it's all an act....As yet, as far as I am aware it's just talk, he has not been charged for anything..

Numerous articles in the guardian about him being the most dangerous man on the planet, how he is causing untold issues for society. A disgrace.

Clavish talks about violence and Misogyny, maybe that's him using those words to garner likes and views to make him money...Maybe it's all an act....As yet, as far as I am aware it's just talk, he has not been charged for anything .

The Guardian promotes his work, not just ignores it but actually PROMOTES it.

If you fail to see the blatant hypocrisy then i can only assume you are being deliberately obtuse or are too blinkered to see it.

I will give the Guardian the benefit of the doubt that it's not racism in this case however because that's not in anyway obvious.

Edited by Al Bundy