The Guardian

1 minute ago, butlers said:

It contains descriptions of sexual violence so I do not want to post a link.

I think you do right not posting a link. Al Bundy might be triggered by the horrific content.

36 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

No, not at all.

Andrew Tate talks about violence and Misogyny,  maybe that's him using those words to garner likes and views to make him money.... Maybe it's all an act....As yet, as far as I am aware it's just talk, he has not been charged for anything..

Numerous articles in the guardian about him being the most dangerous man on the planet, how he is causing untold issues for society. A disgrace.

Clavish talks about violence and Misogyny, maybe that's him using those words to garner likes and views to make him money...Maybe it's all an act....As yet, as far as I am aware it's just talk, he has not been charged for anything .

The Guardian promotes his work, not just ignores it but actually PROMOTES it.

If you fail to see the blatant hypocrisy then i can only assume you are being deliberately obtuse or are too blinkered to see it.

I will give the Guardian the benefit of the doubt that it's not racism in this case however because that's not in anyway obvious.

How do you feel about other publications promoting misogyny and racism?

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I think you do right not posting a link. Al Bundy might be triggered by the horrific content.

How do you feel about other publications promoting misogyny and racism?

Triggered.😂  AKA having an opinion to adults.

Please tell me you are not going to come out with the silly movie review comparison?

Why is no one answering any of my questions but rather just make silly personal comments?

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Triggered.😂  AKA having an opinion to adults.

Please tell me you are not going to come out with the silly movie review comparison?

Why is no one answering any of my questions but rather just make silly personal comments?

No I just wondered how you felt about the misogyny and racism in other newspapers apart from the Guardian

I don't know why other people aren't answering your questions.

Just now, Mister M said:

No I just wondered how you felt about the misogyny and racism in other newspapers apart from the Guardian

I don't know why other people aren't answering your questions.

I would be equally as scathing if it was blatant hypocrisy.

If you can enlighten me of such a blatant and pathetic dose of hypocrisy to suit a narrative then please go ahead. I will be more than happy to give my thoughts.

That's okay Al. 

I'll let you peruse through the blue tops to see the hypocrisy for yourself.

I'm sure you'll have seen it before, but it must've escaped your attention.

Once you find it, pop back here and we can have a discussion about it.

20 minutes ago, Mister M said:

That's okay Al. 

I'll let you peruse through the blue tops to see the hypocrisy for yourself.

I'm sure you'll have seen it before, but it must've escaped your attention.

Once you find it, pop back here and we can have a discussion about it.

So that's a no then.

Next.....

😘

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

No, not at all.

Just a really good impression then! :thumbsup: :roll:

You're whining that news articles aren't going out their way to highlight race in any given piece...

...you couldn't make it up!

Pull the other one! :loopy:

Andrew Tate talks about violence and Misogyny,  maybe that's him using those words to garner likes and views to make him money.... Maybe it's all an act....As yet, as far as I am aware it's just talk, he has not been charged for anything..

Numerous articles in the guardian about him being the most dangerous man on the planet, how he is causing untold issues for society. A disgrace.

Clavish talks about violence and Misogyny, maybe that's him using those words to garner likes and views to make him money...Maybe it's all an act....As yet, as far as I am aware it's just talk, he has not been charged for anything .

The Guardian promotes his work, not just ignores it but actually PROMOTES it.

As before, that's because one is work of fiction embodied in lyrics in the same way they are in film, tv, social commentary and literature... that also get reviewed by any number of publications...

...the other isn't.

If you fail to see the blatant hypocrisy then i can only assume you are being deliberately obtuse or are too blinkered to see it.

The blatant hypocrisy here is clearly all yours.

Do you have any logical explanation for why you chose to defend Tate for what you mistakenly claim is the very same thing you're whining about here?

I will give the Guardian the benefit of the doubt that it's not racism in this case however because that's not in anyway obvious.

Sure fella, shame we can't say the same for your blatantly obvious posts! ;)

Edited by Magilla
  • Like 1