Children In McDonalds.

I had to go to Crystal Peaks yesterday afternoon and I was amazed at how many school children were in McDonalds eating. Also there were women with I suppose their children, Is this a normal thing to save the parents cooking for them or are they just pigging out?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cressida said:

Possibly,  was it an insett d?

Many schools didnt go back until today.

In any case, why is it any of our business where parents choose to take their children for food? What I would say is that it clearly proves not everyone is being affected by this so-called "cost of living crisis", its much cheaper (and healthier) to cook at home.

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, cressida said:

I'm guessing that his point is the 'saving the parent cooking' but maybe the children plead to go to McDonalds.

They cant plead every day though.

Point remains, if McDonalds is rammed on a normal Tuesday, makes you wonder "what cost of living crisis?"

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cody's Granddad said:

with the cost of food and gas it is probably cheaper to go out than cook if you have a family, I used to go to the Crosspool Tavern for a carvery, less than 4 quid, you couldn't cook it for that and that was before this crisis.

Surely that depends how many of you there are. One person, fair enough. Two people...hmm. 

Any more than two and it certainly wouldnt be any cheaper imo, especially when you whack drinks in.

No idea how much it is up there now.

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

They cant plead every day though.

Point remains, if McDonalds is rammed on a normal Tuesday, makes you wonder "what cost of living crisis?"

There’s got to be something negative to kick start the new year, hasn’t there? 😉