Children In McDonalds.

10 hours ago, michforester3@g said:

Well, kids just like fast food. what's so surprising. it's up to each parent to let their child do it or not. It's just a question of permission and concern for health.

Or idleness on the mothers part by not cooking them a meal. And please don`t go on about the mothers working and having no time to cook.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kidorry said:

Or idleness on the mothers part by not cooking them a meal. And please don`t go on about the mothers working and having no time to cook.

I dont buy this either, i work full time, have a dog to walk multiple times a day, a gym to visit, and yet I find time to cook meals from scratch.

• Like 1

On 07/01/2023 at 09:56, HeHasRisen said:

I dont buy this either, i work full time, have a dog to walk multiple times a day, a gym to visit, and yet I find time to cook meals from scratch.

You have have a full time job, yet you take your dog for a walk multiple times a day, where do you work,  RSPCA. :roll:

11 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Imagine if i could walk a dog before work, after work and on a lunch break. Anything else?

A full time job?   The Gym, meals from scratch and your on the Forum most of the day.  Is your real name Clark Kent ?:huh: