Viewing Your Profile On Here

1 hour ago, *Wallace* said:

I’ve been on a few peoples profile but every time it was because of me clicking incorrectly by accident.

I have done that

51 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

There is one poster on here who claims he dosent like me yet frequently looks at my profile.

Personally I think he loves me really but hasn't plucked up the courage to ask me out 😁

I don't often view others profiles unless I'm sending a message or my fat fingers press the wrong bit of the screen. 

He checks to see who else is on it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

I’ve been on a few peoples profile but every time it was because of me clicking incorrectly by accident.

The fact that the thread list has the link to the most recent poster's profile displayed more prominently than the link to the most recent post causes me to click on people's profiles when I don't mean to occasionally. Who the hell wants to look at that rather than the most recent post!

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

cannot see the point myself as i pressed it by mistake a couple of times no point,why would anyone want to do it,its pointless

Especially those who claim to have blocked you or ignore you.

Me thinks a few Porkies are involved .

On 06/01/2023 at 12:30, makapaka said:

I don’t think it really makes you special - easiest way to find past posts isn’t it? 

I think this is likely, I don't visit much any more and I wasn't aware of this function so just checked mine - several people have checked my profile in the last few days, I post months (even years) apart so I think it's more likely people are looking for tasty threads they remember you being in at the time

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

You're slipping down the ladder Pal and him who claims he's blocked me is one above you.

Not so 😁