Sheffields Worst Roads For Speeding?

Not Sheffield but it has a Sheffield  postcode so there 😝

Centenary Way AND West Bawtry road.

Apart from a small roundabout together they make a long stretch of road that the chav muppets use as a racetrack day and night. Speeds well in excess of 100mph are common. And when I say well in excess I mean WELL in excess. Its a matter of time before there's a tragedy. 

Edited by The_DADDY

The stretch of road where the e-scooterists leave their free flats & chase the Meadowhead bullet train is going to be a bloodbath at some point

I applied for a Lottery grant to put some speed bumps in - it was hard work & I was unsuccessful 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, MJ01 said:

The stretch of road where the e-scooterists leave their free flats & chase the Meadowhead bullet train is going to be a bloodbath at some point

I applied for a Lottery grant to put some speed bumps in - it was hard work & I was unsuccessful 

You and I could just go and lie down in Low Edges Road. That would sort it out 

7 minutes ago, MJ01 said:

I'm there, right now

I was narrowly avoided by a load of classic cars

Soz.

I was just taking the MG for a spin, yah.

9 hours ago, bassett one said:

WHAT roads are the worst and dangerous i say theres loads that people could get knocked down by these idiots and i am sure you forum folk will tell us, i will start you off

LOWEDGES ROAD

chesterfield road

name them now

So basically the two major roads near where you live?

Whats the location equivilant of "recency bias" called?

Attercliffe Road, between Norfolk bridge & Arena Sq, known by SYP as a speeding hotspot but somehow rarely patrolled & "not eligible" for safety camera for reasons SYP/SCAMera partnership are not forthcoming with...

• Like 1