I Have No Taste

9 hours ago, Dardandec said:

Don't get carried away guys, he could mean "taste" in music, "taste" in cars.

I eagerly  await the punchline.

That's what I was thinking

I was going to suggest buying and doing the exact opposite of what the Vardys,Rooney's and Kardashians do.

After a bout of Covid a couple of years ago I lost  my sense of smell and taste and neither have come back and 8n other cases without contracting a virus,  Covid ect,  this can happen to certain age groups,   60s and upwards plus smokers,  I have seen on TV,  people professing they can train people to get their taste and sense of smell back,  I find this hard to believe.  Anyhow on the plus side, if I'm in a public place and somebody trumps, I can't smell it, I also save money on buying takeaways, whats the point on spending £12 down the Indian when a £2.79 Jalfrezzi from Aldi taste just  the same. :hihi:

• Haha 1

I may have longcovid - less energy - not lost my sense of taste though,  like others I took the Daddy's thread to mean taste in music etc.   perhaps someone on here who has had the same can tell him how long it lasts.

Edited by cressida

Thanks for the replies. Not sure why anyone thought this was a wind up though. I mean, I did ask for sensible replies.

I'll be making a docs appointment ASAP but I reckon it's down to my new meds. 

Apparently it's one of the side effects but the print is so small I never read it beforehand. 

Thanks again for the Sensible replies.

As for the others?

😝

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Thanks for the replies. Not sure why anyone thought this was a wind up though. I mean, I did ask for sensible replies.

I'll be making a docs appointment ASAP but I reckon it's down to my new meds. 

Apparently it's one of the side effects but the print is so small I never read it beforehand. 

Thanks again for the Sensible replies.

As for the others?

😝

And that is how great our NHS is. Even minor things like a lack of taste can be addressed.