More Right Wing Insurrection

Guest sibon

2 hours ago, spilldig said:

In case you didn't notice, we live in the UK not the USA.  Starmer wanted to overturn a democratic majority vote.

You mean, like the Tories regularly ‘overturn’ the manifesto promises that got them their 80 seats electoral majority 3 years ago?

https://www.nationalworld.com/news/politics/every-2019-conservative-party-manifesto-pledge-prime-minister-liz-truss-has-broken-3876782

That kind of ‘democratic majority vote’ overturning?

13 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Aye, because it's the right that are always protesting in London.

🙄

he didnt mention lawful protesting in London, he mentioned undemocratic violent storming of seats of government

13 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

That alter ego rubbish is often spouted by the less intelligent on here.

I myself have have been accused of the same.

It's funny though,  when pressed they never seem to be able to name these 'alter egos ' 🤔

its because certain forum users with a  penchant for extreme right wing bile have been known to use 1, 2, 3 or more usernames

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, melthebell said:

he didnt mention lawful protesting in London, he mentioned undemocratic violent storming of seats of government

its because certain forum users with a  penchant for extreme right wing bile have been known to use 1, 2, 3 or more usernames

And certain anonymous forum users have a penchant for making wide sweeping allegations with no proof!

Get some gonads and name names, fer chrissakes!

What are you afraid of?

Edited by trastrick
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Extreme right wing?  😂

Any examples of this extremism?

Edited by Al Bundy

48 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Do you think I use extreme right wing bile ?

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Right on Crooksey!

When push comes to shove, what's the difference between Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Putin, Kim Il and the Mad Mullahs of Islam?

Except the labels?

And anyone who calls a riot, by a mob with no guns, that was "handled" without even the use of the National Guard, an "Insurrection to overthrow U.S. Democracy", have no familiarity with either human nature, or history. :)

They have certainly have no business in the schools of a democratic nation!

Come on now, get with the program.. 

Insurrection is the latest buzzword, it's replaced white supremacist and incel.

Anyone would think a few hundred loons smashing up some windows was akin to the Taiping Rebellion.!!

Edited by Al Bundy

45 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

Which ones? Let's have some names.

I've already named the 2 names earlier in the thread who I think are one person, I have a suspicion that he / she has another username, but at the moment I'm not 100% certain.

I think it might be better to start a new thread about this subject, as it's not fair on Sibon to have his thread derailed by another matter.

Edited by Mister M

16 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Do you think I use extreme right wing bile ?

Ive always told you what i think of you fella, i dont think youre as extreme as some of the others.

26 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Extreme right wing?  😂

Any examples of this extremism?

Theres been plenty on this forum over the past 15 years ta