Who Is Whom?

Just now, The_DADDY said:

I wouldn't go down that road if I were you. You've nothing to prove, that's the accusers job 👍

I know, but it's getting mildly annoying now. I take umbridge to folk thinking I am some far right extremist because another former poster allegedly held these views and they believe I am the same person.

Hey, what the hell it's 2023....

I am offended!!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, Al Bundy said:

I know, but it's getting mildly annoying now. I take umbridge to folk thinking I am some far right extremist because another former poster allegedly held these views and they believe I am the same person.

Hey, what the hell it's 2023....

I am offended!!!!

Yeah, it does get irritating after a while. 

My advice to anyone who suspects a poster of having multiple accounts is report it.

Job done. Admin will deal with any multiple accounts and peace will be restored to Sheffield Forum 🙏 

• Like 1

Just now, The_DADDY said:

I wouldn't go down that road if I were you. You've nothing to prove, that's the accusers job 👍

West 77 dissapears and then you turn up on the attack ( which is strange for a new poster)  with the identical delusional post.  The people who have sparred with you on regular occaisions know,   they are not daft. You are too obvious, you have been outed, OWN IT.  :suspect:

Just now, PRESLEY said:

West 77 dissapears and then you turn up on the attack ( which is strange for a new poster)  with the identical delusional post.  The people who have sparred with you on regular occaisions know,   they are not daft. You are too obvious, you have been outed, OWN IT.  :suspect:

Me?

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yeah, it does get irritating after a while. 

My advice to anyone who suspects a poster of having multiple accounts is report it.

Job done. Admin will deal with any multiple accounts and peace will be restored to Sheffield Forum 🙏 

I can remember the days when multiple accounts were the only way to have a voice on this forum

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, PRESLEY said:

No way Daddy ! Sorry I quoted on your post by mistake,  it was meant to be on ficticious Al Bundy AKA West77 post,   appologies. :thumbsup:

Phew, I thought I'd been rumbled.....erm I mean No worries matey 👍