Who Is Whom?

7 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

West 77 dissapears and then you turn up on the attack ( which is strange for a new poster)  with the identical delusional post.  The people who have sparred with you on regular occaisions know,   they are not daft. You are too obvious, you have been outed, OWN IT.  :suspect:

okay @Al Bundy and @fools have different IP addresses, different email addresses - this is how I would usually check via IP addresses so unless they tell me otherwise, they are staying as two separate accounts!

Own it!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Was hackey lad, got banned after warnings , for using the phrase "soft southern nancy boys"  . A poster on here reported that and we both know who it was , hes very touchy . Came back as Lord Harold of Bolsover , got sussed out and banned again . Came back with original name after amnesty . 

34 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

okay @Al Bundy and @fools have different IP addresses, different email addresses - this is how I would usually check via IP addresses so unless they tell me otherwise, they are staying as two separate accounts!

Own it!!!!!!!

I never said you were fools,   Your west77  diguised as Al bundy.  I'll own that. :hihi:

• Haha 1