62mph National Speed Limit And Car Free Sundays?

On 13/01/2023 at 14:20, HeHasRisen said:

In any case, there is no way that 62 would ever be a limit as it too difficult to administer from the point of view of looking at a car speedo, 60 is a nice even number that is marked on the dial (if not by a number, by a line)

Just hope lorries are limited to 50 or you'll never be able to overtake them (legally). The safest way, especially in wet weather with all the spray they kick up, is as quick as you can.

I was on the M62 yesterday and it was lashing it down with rain and there was an Audi being followed by a Lexus. They were no more than 5 yards apart and must have been going at least 80 mph. Sheer madness. Can you see idiots like that sticking to any speed limit?

9 minutes ago, Kidorry said:

I was on the M62 yesterday and it was lashing it down with rain and there was an Audi being followed by a Lexus. They were no more than 5 yards apart and must have been going at least 80 mph. Sheer madness. Can you see idiots like that sticking to any speed limit?

To be fair I used to get 95mph out of a 10 year old Ford fiesta on the motorway 

Hardly impressive for an Audi or lexis to be doing 80mph

I could get 130mph on a motorway in an Audi 

1 minute ago, Kidorry said:

It was raining , spray all over the place and you could not visualise the danger of being so close to another car. If that is how you think you should not be on the road.

Rogets is a troll - not to be taken seriously.