So Who Was Behind The J F Kennedy Assassination .

11 minutes ago, wearysmith said:

The people who though Munroe was a liability probably reasoned that JFK was too eventually.

I thought it was JFK and his brother Bobby who were both "active" with Monroe who refused to try and save her when she was found unconscious in her bedroom, along with their well connected mates?

Who knows, incredibly interesting stuff mind.

There's no way we can ever be sure, but my gut feeling is that there is more to the assassinations of both John F Kennedy and of Bobby Kennedy than we will ever know or will ever be able to prove. I am convinced that the American Government and their Secret Services  - like the FBI, CIA etc  - were complicit in these assassinations.

I equally believe that the death of Princess Diana was not just due to the awful road accident it's been portrayed as, My gut feeling is also that the British Government , our own Secret Services - like MI6 - and maybe even the Royal Family themselves (or their advisors), were complicit in her death.

Like I said, my views are based purely on gut feeling and speculation - but I definitely feel that there's something fishy about all these things. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I thought it was JFK and his brother Bobby who were both "active" with Monroe who refused to try and save her when she was found unconscious in her bedroom, along with their well connected mates?

Who knows, incredibly interesting stuff mind.

Word, brother.

5 minutes ago, FIRETHORN1 said:

There's no way we can ever be sure, but my gut feeling is that there is more to the assassinations of both John F Kennedy and of Bobby Kennedy than we will ever know or will ever be able to prove. I am convinced that the American Government and their Secret Services  - like the FBI, CIA etc  - were complicit in these assassinations.

I equally believe that the death of Princess Diana was not just due to the awful road accident it's been portrayed as, My gut feeling is also that the British Government , our own Secret Services - like MI6 - and maybe even the Royal Family themselves (or their advisors), were complicit in her death.

Like I said, my views are based purely on gut feeling and speculation - but I definitely feel that there's something fishy about all these things. 

No way was Diana's death an accident. She was taken out, pure and simple. She was becoming a liability. Apart from having the guts to speak up, the powers-that-be hated the idea that her boys might become close to her boyfriend. A muslim so close to an heir to the throne, sharing views, becoming friends? That was never going to be allowed to happen. That's always been my take. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, wearysmith said:

No way was Diana's death an accident. She was taken out, pure and simple. She was becoming a liability. Apart from having the guts to speak up, the powers-that-be hated the idea that her boys might become close to her boyfriend. A muslim so close to an heir to the throne, sharing views, becoming friends? That was never going to be allowed to happen. That's always been my take. 

Geyore 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wearysmith said:

No. It's my opinion. It's as valid as anyone's.

And it's a more common opinion than you would think. Hardly anyone I know still thinks it was just an accident. 

And also, let's not forget the elephant in the room when it came to Di's kids.

One of em ain't Chuckies. Some people feel getting rid of Diana is also about revenge for that. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, wearysmith said:

Nah, thousands of folk die in car crashes.  Famous people are not exempt.