So Who Was Behind The J F Kennedy Assassination .

4 minutes ago, trastrick said:

So it's just move on time again! Business as usual in the Swamp. They'll have no outsiders lifting up the rocks of 50 years of corruption.  :)

That attitude applies to most if not all ruling establishments.

Which is why they have rules about how many years have to elapse before certain actions are made public, even then they redact points considered to be ' sensitive '.

It would be interesting to know exactly how many people actually do know what is happening. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if even a number of Heads of State and Prime Ministers aren't fully aware of the machinations taking place.

• Like 1

On 11/01/2023 at 11:41, wearysmith said:

Probably the same people who off'd Marilyn Munroe. 

The "why?"s aren't tricky to comprehend and the "who?"s we'll never know.

I've thought that for years weary, and Kennedy was president in 1962 when she  came to an untimely end.

1 minute ago, HumbleNarrator said:

I believe the CIA manipulated Oswald to be in the window of the TSBD with a rifle and shoot at Kennedy. He may or may not have been aware of other shooters - but I believe there were other shooters. Oswald was then made the "patsy" and the truth about other shooters was suppressed. 

Red Dwarf did a rather funny episode that gave a new spin on the story.

In the end Kennedy killed himself from behind the grassy knoll 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HumbleNarrator said:

I read somewhere the motorcade was running 15 minutes late and so took a detour down Elm Street - in other words, the motorcade wasn't originally meant to go down Elm Street... so how/why the hell was Oswald waiting there for the Motorcade to pass ??

So why were people lining the route if it was a detour?

Edited by Longcol

7 hours ago, Longcol said:

So why were people lining the route if it was a detour?

There were only a few pedestrians looking at the motorcade on Elm.

See the Zapruder film. Considered to be the most complete visual record.

How did Oswald know exactly where to position himself when the detour down Elm was decided only 15 minutes before?

The Kennedy clan were/probably still are, as bent as a four bucks note. They mixed with the likes of Sinatra and his Mafia buddies, has the Kray Twins been American they’d probably have been guests at one of their shin digs.The world fell for the young clean, smart looking Kennedy clan, a young President with a pretty wife and young kids gunned down in his prime,  folk couldn’t help but grieve. 

I’d had my doubts until Bobby was gunned down, he was well on his way to the White House and was very likely to bring his brother’s death into question had he been elected. As for MM, she became collateral damage, the CIA don’t do second chances, 

5 minutes ago, crookesey said:

The Kennedy clan were/probably still are, as bent as a four bucks note. They mixed with the likes of Sinatra and his Mafia buddies, has the Kray Twins been American they’d probably have been guests at one of their shin digs.The world fell for the young clean, smart looking Kennedy clan, a young President with a pretty wife and young kids gunned down in his prime,  folk couldn’t help but grieve. 

I’d had my doubts until Bobby was gunned down, he was well on his way to the White House and was very likely to bring his brother’s death into question had he been elected. As for MM, she became collateral damage, the CIA don’t do second chances, 

JFK, Oswald then Bobby.

Like Jeffery Epstein, at the time of their deaths, were probably the most "protected" individuals in America.

Sitting ducks for an inside job!  :)