So Who Was Behind The J F Kennedy Assassination .

15 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

No problem mate , carry on . 

Joe de Maggio taking on the Mafia . 😃

He told em .do not come near according to my  book on her life ,The Sinatra clan among em , If its wrong then its wrong .

I read  a lot of Books about celebs , sports people , politicians  etc those inc Sinatra , Monroe , Kennedy , Lance Armstrong , Putin , And that Russian who ended up wi a  brick hammer in his head .

Always believed the Klu Klux Klan were involved.  It would be quicker to name the societal groups who they supported than those they hated. Amongst the latter were the civil rights movement and Catholics.

JFK was part of the most prominent Catholic family in the USA and he and his brother Bobby were determined to promote desegregation. They were backed by Martin Luther King.

All three were subsequently murdered by being gunned down. I rest my case.

The vast majority of African Americans voted for JFK when he was elected as president in 1961.

He was a 'breath of fresh air' in American politics and I recall on hearing of his assassination how sad I was at the world losing such a charismatic leader. The scenes of distraught people across the globe which followed on TV were witness to what a seminal moment that was.

echo

3 minutes ago, echo beach said:

Always believed the Klu Klux Klan were involved.  It would be quicker to name the societal groups who they supported than those they hated. Amongst the latter were the civil rights movement and Catholics.

JFK was part of the most prominent Catholic family in the USA and he and his brother Bobby were determined to promote desegregation. They were backed by Martin Luther King.

All three were subsequently murdered by being gunned down. I rest my case.

The vast majority of African Americans voted for JFK when he was elected as president in 1961.

He was a 'breath of fresh air' in American politics and I recall on hearing of his assassination how sad I was at the world losing such a charismatic leader. The scenes of distraught people across the globe which followed on TV were witness to what a seminal moment that was.

echo

Hate to be picky but it's Ku Klux Klan 

30 minutes ago, cressida said:

I did read that the U.S.  made over 600 attempts to kill Fidel Castro,  so could have been Cuba who assassinated Kennedy.

It was the mob with help from the CIA etc.

Apparently Kennedy promised to  “splinter the C.I.A. in a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds.”

He was doomed from that point. 

59 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Hate to be picky but it's Ku Klux Klan 

It was the mob with help from the CIA etc.

Apparently Kennedy promised to  “splinter the C.I.A. in a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds.”

He was doomed from that point. 

Have you told the relevant authorities this ?