Celebrity Made Up Syndrome (Cmus)

19 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Turned the radio on about half hour ago, only the be informed on the BBC`s Radio 5 as  a `NATIONAL NEWS' headline that comedian, actor & long ago stand-up comedian, Johnny Vegas has announced that he has  apparently been diagnosed with 'Late. Life ADHD' or as I'd call it LLADHD. 

Amazing what PRIVATE, non-NHS doctor will sign off for £50. 

Hours after, 'celebrity', Sue Perkuns,. recmoms she was also diagnosed with similar symptoms a few years ago. 

I remon it'll be Divina McColl or Amanda Holden next? 

Hmm?  A new year, a new 'syndrome / condition those how are looking to' claim a genuine medical condition will try their luck. 

Are people exempt from being diagnosed late in life if they happen to be celebrities?

A lot of people are diagnosed/identified as being autistic late in life, me being one of them- is that not permitted if they happen to be a celebrity?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

Are people exempt from being diagnosed late in life if they happen to be celebrities?

A lot of people are diagnosed/identified as being autistic late in life, me being one of them- is that not permitted if they happen to be a celebrity?

No they shouldn't be. Perhaps they think if they come out with their diagnosis it might help others.  I don't think they're trying to profit or garner sympathy.

20 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Turned the radio on about half hour ago, only the be informed on the BBC`s Radio 5 as  a `NATIONAL NEWS' headline that comedian, actor & long ago stand-up comedian, Johnny Vegas has announced that he has  apparently been diagnosed with 'Late. Life ADHD' or as I'd call it LLADHD. 

Amazing what PRIVATE, non-NHS doctor will sign off for £50. 

Hours after, 'celebrity', Sue Perkuns,. recmoms she was also diagnosed with similar symptoms a few years ago. 

I remon it'll be Divina McColl or Amanda Holden next? 

Hmm?  A new year, a new 'syndrome / condition those how are looking to' claim a genuine medical condition will try their luck. 

It's called "How can I make myself relevant again"

Minor celebs that are no longer in public eye and bored without the fame and attention. 

12 hours ago, Resident said:

It's called "How can I make myself relevant again"

Minor celebs that are no longer in public eye and bored without the fame and attention. 

Johnny Vegas and Sue Perkins have been on the radio/TV a lot over the past few years. I hardly say they were out of the public eye.

20 hours ago, ukdobby said:

What makes a celebrity?

It is the media's obsession with calling people "stars & celebrities"  such as those on programmes like Gogglebox that annoys me, what have they done that merits being called a celebrity or a star.