Another Police Rapist

2 hours ago, sibon said:

This is a story that is going to gain a bit of traction. Chief Inspector Richard Watkinson,  who amongst other things, was the lead officer for schools in his area. These people often work in groups. So the story has a long way to go.

I've been following that story and it's very grim. I'm glad he topped himself. Usually I'd call that cowardly but seeing as our 'justice system ' is so weak he wouldn't have been given a worthwhile sentence so yeah, I'm very happy the nonce is dead.

@sibon 

Those links don't work. 

On 18/01/2023 at 10:06, Axe said:

A former wife was arrested in the 1990's and was driven between police stations in a car with two male police officers.  She told me through out the journey the police officers were looking at females on the streets and in other cars and making comments of a sexual nature about them.  They didn't care that a female passenger could hear all their comments.

They have a warped mindset.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ukdobby said:

The new police commissioner doesn’t fill me with confidence,if it’s been ongoing get Cressida Dick to explain.

The new Commissioner is a former (retired) Assistant / Deputy Commissioner.  I can't say whether he will succeed, or live long enough to.  But he was formerly in charge of counter-terrorism in The Met and was an extremely able police commander.  I would give him a chance to prove he can make a change.  Don't forget, MANY successive Commissioners over many decades have vowed to root out the corrupt.  They all tried in their own way and we commend them for it.  It's a constant battle for a huge organisation which puts its trust in each individual.

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

He must have been well aware of what awaited him, I know that he’s supposed to have attempted suicide, but surely he would have made a better job of it, I reckon that he will get the job done when he looks at 30 years incarceration.