If The Bbc Are Nauseatingly Woke, How Bad Are Google ?

12 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

We are not getting anywhere because, for the purposes of  this thread, this is all irrelevant anyway.

This is the point :

Since the vast majority of families still consist of a man, and a woman and kid(s), and of those the great majority are same race, why do Google choose three family pictures which do not include any of those ?

Why (unless they have some hidden agenda) ?

Maybe they want to be inclusive?

23 minutes ago, Mister M said:

If you've grown up being gay or lesbian in a society that at best ignores who you really are, you'd have an understanding.

If you're not gay or lesbian, but have the capacity to empathise with others in a different situaltion to you, you'd have an understanding.

I guess you've got no understanding. 

You can try all you want. I've answered your question. If you don't like my answer, tough. 

You are so entrenched that you are obviously incapable of answering a perfectly valid question because you know the answer will not align to your political stance.

Not only is it childish, it's predictable as it is  pathetic.

Carry on enabling depression, mental health issues and unnecessary stress for the next generation.

Someone mentioned you were a teacher?

I really hope that's not the case.

Edited by Al Bundy

20 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

You are so entrenched that you are obviously incapable of answering a perfectly valid question because you know the answer will not align to your political stance.

Not only is it childish, it's predictable as it is  pathetic.

Carry on enabling depression, mental health issues and unnecessary stress for the next generation.

Someone mentioned you were a teacher?

I really hope that's not the case.

I'm not enabling anything. 

I've already said If children are confused about their gender identity, or feel they cannot live up to to the ideals that society places on being male or female, that's nothing to do with a few ads, but something a bit more fundamental about society and the way it is structured.

Edited by Mister M

Personally I refuse to comment just in case my family, friends and the general public think I am.

anti gay

anti black 

anti lesbian

anti bi-sexual

anti mixed up

anti dont know 

anti confused 

anti disabled

anti ginger 

anti fatist

anti motorist 

anti vegan 

anti vegetarian 

anti cyclist 

anti mixed race

anti same sex marriage

anti mixed marraige   

ETC ETC ETC 

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I've already said If children are confused about their gender identity, or feel they cannot live up to to the ideals that society places on being male or female, that's nothing to do with a few ads, but something a bit more fundamental about society and the way it is structured.

Here's one.

If there were hundreds of children living on a desert island without the poison of social media and the like....

Do you think it would even cross their minds about gender identity? 

I think we both know the answer to that don't we.

It's the poison of the internet, pathetic celebrities trying out the latest fad and irresponsible liberals pushing this nonsensical agenda?

It's absolutely moronic and will lead to endless problems. 

It's abuse, IMO.

14 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Sexuality is different from gender identity...

Just now, cressida said:

Born privileged?   Not sure I like that word,  it seems as if one should feel guilty for no fault of their own.

Don't worry, it's only a term used by the lefties when they have nothing else to say. It's replaced incel, white supremacists and triggered.

Treat it with the respect it deserves.

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Here's one.

If there were hundreds of children living on a desert island without the poison of social media and the like....

Do you think it would even cross their minds about gender identity? 

I think we both know the answer to that don't we.

It's the poison of the internet, pathetic celebrities trying out the latest fad and irresponsible liberals pushing this nonsensical agenda?

It's absolutely moronic and will lead to endless problems. 

It's abuse, IMO.

Some might. There are some disorders relating to gender identity which are genetically based.

Young people question all the time, that's part of being young. Hopefully a talk with parents, older peers, youth workers and the like will sort them out.

Yes social media can be problematic with some young people, but that's why we have teachers, parents and social workers to guide young people in using social media sensibly.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

Some might. There are some disorders relating to gender identity which are genetically based.

Young people question all the time, that's part of being young. Hopefully a talk with parents, older peers, youth workers and the like will sort them out.

Yes social media can be problematic with some young people, but that's why we have teachers, parents and social workers to guide young people in using social media sensibly.  

Young people to used to talk about football, pop bands, and maybe talked to their parents about sex.

Youth workers and social workers these days are so extremely left that they will be actively encouraging young ones to think about their gender identity.

It's absolutely moronic.

Creating issues, confusion, mental health and depression for the young ones just because of their own warped agenda's

Like I said. It's abuse. IMO.