If The Bbc Are Nauseatingly Woke, How Bad Are Google ?

7 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Young people to used to talk about football, pop bands, and maybe talked to their parents about sex.

Youth workers and social workers these days are so extremely left that they will be actively encouraging young ones to think about their gender identity.

It's absolutely moronic.

Creating issues, confusion, mental health and depression for the young ones just because of their own warped agenda's

Like I said. It's abuse. IMO.

You seem to be an expert in what young people talk about.

Are you sure?

17 minutes ago, cressida said:

Born privileged?   Not sure I like that word,  it seems as if one should feel guilty for no fault of their own.

I mentioned privileged in the context of someone straight living in a straight society complaining about a tiny bit of representation of people who have different orientation:

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

I don't even think it's that.

It's just whining when he's in a privileged position of living in a society where being straight is the norm and if you're gay or lesbian  you're regarded as a freak.

All of a sudden gays are getting a tiny bit of recognition as he's pi$$ing his nappy and chucking his dummy out of the pram. It's beyond pathetic

The overwhelming majority of people I know don't care about gay people on TV. 

I wouldn't want anyone to feel guilty about who they are, but at the same time I don't want be made feel guilty for seeing people like me on TV because a few people don't like the idea of gay people on TV

20 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Young people to used to talk about football, pop bands, and maybe talked to their parents about sex.

Youth workers and social workers these days are so extremely left that they will be actively encouraging young ones to think about their gender identity.

It's absolutely moronic.

Creating issues, confusion, mental health and depression for the young ones just because of their own warped agenda's

Okay then.

If you don't like what young people talk about nowadays, don't trust people who work with young people for their political opinions, don't like gay people on TV - what are you going to do about it?

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Yes.

What and who gave you this qualification?

8 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Okay then.

If you don't like what young people talk about nowadays, don't trust people who work with young people for their political opinions, don't like gay people on TV - what are you going to do about it?

When did I say I don't like gay people on t.v, or is that just a sentence you have been brainwashed to say to anyone with a different view?

There is nothing I can do unfortunately. We now live in a clown world which is going completely bonkers and is only getting worse, fortunately I will not be around to witness the ****show that it's creating. Those that do dare lift their heads above this nonsense are immediately either shutdown or accused of saying things they haven't..... Like not liking gays on TV.

It gets folk going " oh no, he said that"

Ban them, cancel them....blaa blaa blaa.

8 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Okay then.

What and who gave you this qualification?

Why is that important?

Edited by Al Bundy

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

When did I say I don't like gay people on t.v, or is that just a sentence you have been brainwashed to say to anyone with a different view?

There is nothing I can do unfortunately. We now live in a clown world which is going completely bonkers and is only getting worse, fortunately I will not be around the ****show that it's creating. Those that do dare lift their heads above this nonsense are immediately either shutdown or accused of saying things they haven't..... Like not liking gays on TV.

It gets folk going " oh no, he said that"

Ban them, cancel them....blaa blaa blaa.

What are you griping about then?

53 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

It's absolutely moronic.

Dos this go on a lot?