If The Bbc Are Nauseatingly Woke, How Bad Are Google ?

27 minutes ago, Mister M said:

They may need attention, and questioning their gender may be a way of getting it. 

I'm not going to dismiss that because anyone who goes to the doctor needs attention. Not everyone who questions their gender identity does so as a proxy for something else - I think many will be absolutely genuine. 

In my previous job I worked with a couple of young people who were in the early process of transitioning. In both their cases I had absolutely no sense that they were doing it for attention for any other reason. The process of change involves lots of singling out of people who feel different, but like most teenagers, don't want to be different to anyone else. I know that on here, on another thread ages ago, some were saying that it was all done in a 'look at me' way. Definitely not the people I worked with, and like I say, most teenagers that I know don't want to be singled out and to be made to feel different to everyone else. They just wanted to fit in.

Good post.

👍

Just now, HumbleNarrator said:

It's been like that for a while now. Totally ridiculous in my view.

2 hours ago, HumbleNarrator said:

You might want to read up on how Google ranks it's images.

"Chuffin' hell, the BBC are using an effin' black person as its main picture this morning! There are less than bleedin' 20% of people in this country who are black! The woman in the background looks a bit dusky too. I'm off for a swim"

Screenshot-20230118-083635-BBC-News.jpg

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

"Chuffin' hell, the BBC are using an effin' black person as its main picture this morning! There are less than bleedin' 20% of people in this country who are black! The woman in the background looks a bit dusky too. I'm off for a swim"

Screenshot-20230118-083635-BBC-News.jpg

It's racist because it shows black people are only good enough to do low-paid, unskilled work.

They should have used a white, single mum called Shaz...

• Haha 2