Dog Attacks

Guest makapaka
1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

If you are not trolling, why not take part in a sensible discussion then with your original ideas instead of just pronouncing everyone else as either daft or wrong.

You do the same on every thread.

That’s because the same people constantly post daft stuff on every thread.

2 hours ago, makapaka said:

That’s because the same people constantly post daft stuff on every thread.

Start a thread then and post something sensible yourself..

Anything you disagree with is not necessarily daft.

2 hours ago, melthebell said:

quite a few? ive seen one, where a lady sadly died

That particular incident was in the news a lot over the few days because the lady sadly died.  It certainly isn’t the only one though.  If you google dog attack in the news you’ll find a lot more.  Just as an example, the incident below took place just a few days after one where the lady died. 

https://www.itv.com/news/meridian/2023-01-15/dog-attacks-woman-outside-tesco-supermarket

Edited by redruby
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, redruby said:

I saw someone walking 10 dogs today. I’ve regularly seen others with 8-10 dogs before, even 12 once. It’s too many to control properly.

Not walked my dog in absolutely years. It's just too much hassle these days if I'm honest.

1 hour ago, redruby said:

I saw someone walking 10 dogs today. I’ve regularly seen others with 8-10 dogs before, even 12 once. It’s too many to control properly.

If those dog walkers are legitimate they will have insurance. I doubt an insurance company wouldn't put a limit on the number of dogs that can be walked together.  Common sense tells me 8-10 dogs wouldn't be acceptable to an insurance company to cover liability. 

4 minutes ago, Axe said:

If those dog walkers are legitimate they will have insurance. I doubt an insurance company wouldn't put a limit on the number of dogs that can be walked together.  Common sense tells me 8-10 dogs wouldn't be acceptable to an insurance company to cover liability. 

The other thing is that the dogs were different sizes, with some large dogs. And they weren’t in the best control. I think some think dog walkers just think it’s easy money and are walking as many as they possibly can.