Ex Tory P.M Candidate: 'Poorest Think The System Is Rigged Against Them'

17 hours ago, SCM1 said:

(…)

For workers, they seem to be railing about low pay, intransgient inflexible employers, ZHC, etc, if this is was countries in Europe, one suspects there would be social unrest.

Today’s HoC debate and vote about mass repealing 4,000-and-crumbs “EU laws”

(a) goes to the heart of the thread topic , and

(b) goes some way to explain why that ‘if this was countries in Europe’ is pretty unlikely.

What is not explainable, is why nobody in the UK seems to be kicking any fuss about it (over and above those striking for better pay and conditions…the right to which was just voted away, not coincidentally).

2024 is a long way away still, so the ‘Poorest who Think The System Is Rigged Against Them’…ain’t seen nothing yet I’m afraid. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Axe said:

The Tory MPs are to blame for not putting her on the ballot paper in the summer 2022 leadership contest.  

They are to blame for a lot of things.

In relation to this thread, they are specifically to blame for the poorest thinking that the system is rigged against them. They should concentrate on that rather than on making number 10 into a venue for the Hokey Cokey.

3 hours ago, sibon said:

They are to blame for a lot of things.

In relation to this thread, they are specifically to blame for the poorest thinking that the system is rigged against them. They should concentrate on that rather than on making number 10 into a venue for the Hokey Cokey.

I judge you to be a poor contributor. 

27 minutes ago, Mister M said:

That's exactly the same response, word for word, that I got from West 77 when he didn't agree with what I posted.

It doesn't surprise me others have the same opinion about your contributions.  I am surprised you are replying to a comment made towards someone else.

On 18/01/2023 at 12:17, L00b said:

Today’s HoC debate and vote about mass repealing 4,000-and-crumbs “EU laws”

(a) goes to the heart of the thread topic , and

(b) goes some way to explain why that ‘if this was countries in Europe’ is pretty unlikely.

What is not explainable, is why nobody in the UK seems to be kicking any fuss about it (over and above those striking for better pay and conditions…the right to which was just voted away, not coincidentally).

2024 is a long way away still, so the ‘Poorest who Think The System Is Rigged Against Them’…ain’t seen nothing yet I’m afraid. 

Once this repealing starts to happen, it will cause chaos. If businesses have it difficult now, it will be so much harder once this is enacted. 

• Thanks 1