Anti Social Dirt Bikes S2

Just now, hackey lad said:

No need to , me and other posters witnessed them . Why do you think they were deleted ?

Because an emotional poster lied about the content of my posts. Another poster tried to defend said poster and when directly asked to show what's offensive went 'off line'.

The poster who lied about the content of my posts then made some snide and unnecessary comment when I wished his wife a happy and fruitful life.

That post?

You mean that one? 

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Because an emotional poster lied about the content of my posts. Another poster tried to defend said poster and when directly asked to show what's offensive went 'off line'.

The poster who lied about the content of my posts then made some snide and unnecessary comment when I wished his wife a happy and fruitful life.

That post?

You mean that one? 

No but you know that , don't you ? 

22 hours ago, Satoshi09 said:

Hi,

I apologise if this is in the wrong section I'm a first time poster.

I live on Dovercourt Road in the S2 area of Sheffield which is a lovely area full of hard working people but we are experiencing constant noise and dangerous driving day in day out for years now from off-road dirt bikes ridden by anti-social individuals. These individuals seem to come from the Wybourne area but cause havoc on City Road, Wybourne, Sky Edge, Manor Lane and Dovercourt Road. I have spoken to many people in the area who are also frustrated and have reported the issues to the police, council, and local Labour MP Paul Blomfield, but no action has been taken. The police and council are aware of the culprits but are not taking any action.

I am seeking suggestions on what actions can be taken to get the authorities to address this issue and stop a few bad apples from terrorizing the community.

We are sick of the waffle and want action.

Thanks

We have a similar issue in s35, which probably affects S5 as well. There was a SY Off Road Police team a few months back, I follow them on FB, but, in terms of social media, this seems to have gone a bit quiet. Maybe the team were a short term measure and it's been disbanded. 

21 minutes ago, S35_2o21 said:

We have a similar issue in s35, which probably affects S5 as well. There was a SY Off Road Police team a few months back, I follow them on FB, but, in terms of social media, this seems to have gone a bit quiet. Maybe the team were a short term measure and it's been disbanded. 

The woods around S35 are full of bike riders , no no plate ,  Also horse riders on walkers only paths , between them the woods are a no go area , no cops or woodland trust interested except by putting signs up that these vandals take no notice off .

• 9 months later...
On 18/01/2023 at 15:03, The_DADDY said:

Welcome to the forum 👍

I hope you can get the authorities to deal with this but sadly I think you may be onto a loser.

Have similar problems but with cars and bikes on our road. It's. 50mph stretch and cars and bikes routinely speed well in excess of 100mph  

It got so bad one evening 4 homes reported it via 999 instead of 101.

We were one of those who rang the emergency number. Sure they came out eventually and were told its a regular thing but nope, nothing has been done. Multiple reports to the local Councillor and MP (not by me) has proved fruitless too.

Like I say,  I hope you get it sorted but it could be am uphill battle.

Louise Haigh in Heeley claims to be interested in sorting out drug dealing scum in Batemoor. It's just flannel.

43 minutes ago, hello1964 said:

Louise Haigh in Heeley claims to be interested in sorting out drug dealing scum in Batemoor. It's just flannel.

Maybe I should drop her an email?
We can see some happening in S14 from our window, been going on for months! We've recorded number plates, dates, times... photos from when one of their customers decided to smash someones car window and steal a handbag.

• Thanks 1

Best to see if BBC or ITV will feature it.

Something usually gets done,  if only briefly,  when it's been on TV and questions are being asked.

Any MP's involved should not be allowed to drop it so,  don't give them a quiet life,  mention TV and their name and watch something happen.