Seat Belts

49 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Following video evidence of the PM travelling in the rear of a government car without wearing a seat belt, I wondered who’s responsibility this was, my money is on the driver.

Nope, for anyone 14 years or over the responsibility is their own. Under that age, it would be the responsibility of the driver.

https://www.highwaycodeuk.co.uk/answers/is-it-the-responsibility-of-the-driver-to-make-sure-that-adult-passengers-wear-seatbelts

Edited by HeHasRisen

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

if he does not get fined it will be another one law for us and no laws for the wealthy

Not really. Go and put a video of yourself on FB of you in the passenger seat of a moving car without a seatbelt on, and see what happens. Literally nothing, thats what.

Why is this in the entertainment threads?

I mean all kinds of amusing comments could be made about Rishi being a serial offender; and we're assured he wore a seat belt at all times, and all guidelines were followed; and about how he looks as if he needs to be in the baby booster seat anyway

4 hours ago, Mister M said:

Why is this in the entertainment threads?

I mean all kinds of amusing comments could be made about Rishi being a serial offender; and we're assured he wore a seat belt at all times, and all guidelines were followed; and about how he looks as if he needs to be in the baby booster seat anyway

Well he was posing for social media, obviously he didn't want to appear creased  on camera style over substance, i'm sure he has £100 down the back of the sofa or one of his immaculate suit pockets 🕴️