Sufc Transfer Embargo

bassett one

2 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Swerves it again hahaha. The whole board are reading your bizarre squeals and swerves as per usual. 

Lets see if you can answer a straight question for one last time shall we, you response smto this says everything that we already know about you anyway.... we all expect nothing other that a swerve, a flip, a deflection.... thay's just the squirm that you are..... I believe mentally unwell to be fair based on your behaviour...

Simple black and white....

In what way do you consider it to be the behaviour of a normal individual, to open a new account and to ACT, LIE and MESSAGE YOURSELF BETWEEN ACCOUNTS....Trying to make it appear that you are in no way connected. How is that normal behaviour????

This will be my last post on this subject, you're an absolute clown.

I was banned by the previous admin (explained why loads of times)

The ban meant I couldn't even read the forum let alone post on it (despite people like you I quite like reading it)

I set up a new account (as many have done in the past) to get round the ban

The new admin came in and gave an amnesty to previously banned posters but having dual accounts was still against the rules

I didn't want to risk a ban again so tried (not very succesfully) to reply to the "other" account to give the impression it wasn't the same person

The new admin picked up both accounts as having the same IP address and questioned it, I then in agreement with the admin said I wouldn't use the Brooker11 account again and haven't (I don't even remember the password for it)

Thats that, nothing dramatic, just a way to use the forum to get round an unfair ban.

Good night 🤡

21 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Nope just very bizarre, deceptive and totally inappropriate behaviour. If you are capable of that on here, what else are you capable of.

Very, very messed up indeed.

You forgot to answer this very simple question:

Which supporters club was it, I know quite a few of them involved from when I used to attend the steering group meetings?

I wonder why lying Dr top doesn't post while late at night on here, does he have to wait while his wife goes to bed so he can sneak the computer out from under the settee to post more lies because she knows what a "silly billy" he is on here LOL

"You're not talking crap on that bloody forum again are you, fantasising about being a medical and financial expert!!! Turn it off and get them pots washed you silly man"

8 minutes ago, monzaman said:

I wonder why lying Dr top doesn't post while late at night on here, does he have to wait while his wife goes to bed so he can sneak the computer out from under the settee to post more lies because she knows what a "silly billy" he is on here LOL

"You're not talking crap on that bloody forum again are you, fantasising about being a medical and financial expert!!! Turn it off and get them pots washed you silly man"

He has to tuck Brooker11 in and read him a bed time story before he lets him use his laptop.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...