New World Order

New World Order?

Is this some infernal mash up of Aussie ChiniChap songsters from the early 70's, New World, and Manc Electro giants from the 90's, New Order, collabarating on a  song "Temptation Turnaround"?

"Up down Tom-Tom turnaround

Don't you ever let me down

Tonight I think you'll here my call

You'll find your wife when I get home"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

well ive gone though the video a bit and its certainly heaping a load of conspiracies together lol

including being against vaccine mandates, LGBT+, climate change action, Hate speech laws, and some weird chip inside you that contacts those in power telling them you ingested a tablet.

its the usual mish mash of right wing hate lists and Orwellian1984 style fantasy thinking.

The clips arent from the same forum speech either, im sure the Tont Blair ones from the middle of the pandemic? talking about vaccine mandates but im not sure

usual stuff tbh

Tony Blair said what he said yesterday.

2 hours ago, cressida said:

Does this include Reptillians,  George Soros and David Icke's theories?

It's like the forum has fallen through a time warp back to 2010 when every other thread was some conspiracy theory - 9/11, 7/7, HAARP, Chemtrails, Boston Marathon bombings , Princess Di, Kennedy, Bohemian Grove, Illuminati etc - usually started by vResistance or truthlogic (worst named poster ever).

17 minutes ago, Longcol said:

It's like the forum has fallen through a time warp back to 2010 when every other thread was some conspiracy theory - 9/11, 7/7, HAARP, Chemtrails, Boston Marathon bombings , Princess Di, Kennedy, Bohemian Grove, Illuminati etc - usually started by vResistance or truthlogic (worst named poster ever).

tbf its changed since all the conspiracies Cressy mentioned, they now have newer conspiracies lol

3 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

From conspiracy theory to talking point.

I know how popular JPW is on here, being a Sheffield lad and all that so I thought some may be interested in this.

Enjoy👍

I prefer a bit of New Order.

Edited by Mister Gee