Another Hypocrite

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2023/jan/22/beyonce-makes-controversial-live-return-at-exclusive-dubai-concert

It's hardly surprising that those who like to shout the loudest and pretend they care about racism, homophobia, human rights and equality are usually the ones with something to hide.

And yet folk still fall for their bullshine.

😂

19 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

It's hardly surprising that those who like to shout the loudest and pretend they care about racism...

...bemoan news articles that don't explicitly involve race, regardless of any relevance. :rolleyes:

Always funny watching a hypocrite calling other people out for being hypocrites. :thumbsup: :hihi:

Edited by Magilla
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Any thoughts on Beyonce?

She's good at getting people in a closet to come out? :hihi:

The most striking take-away from your post, given your previous claims, is why someone who claims to hate The Guardian so much... spends (seemingly) every waking minute pouring over their content?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Magilla said:

The most striking take-away from your post, given your previous claims, is why someone who claims to hate The Guardian so much... spends (seemingly) every waking minute pouring over their content?

Indeed, spending hours poring over trying to find any inkling of a story that puts the left in a bad light

28 minutes ago, Magilla said:

I read many newspapers.  When I need some satire and blatant hypocrisy I then go to the guardian.

I am not too sure why you are opposed to me highlighting someone's hypocrisy. I am trying to help protect naive folk who are taken in by the likes of Beyonce.

Weird.

23 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Indeed, spending hours poring over trying to find any inkling of a story that puts the left in a bad light

Any opinion of Beyonce rather than myself?

Like I said, I am trying to help the naïve who are taken in by her ilk.

Up there with Gary Neville and Jo Lycett. They are fooling folk. I am highlighting their hypocrisy to help the naïve.

You should be grateful 

40 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I read many newspapers.  When I need some satire and blatant hypocrisy I then go to the guardian.

I am not too sure why you are opposed to me highlighting someone's hypocrisy. I am trying to help protect naive folk who are taken in by the likes of Beyonce.

Weird.

Any opinion of Beyonce rather than myself?

Like I said, I am trying to help the naïve who are taken in by her ilk.

Up there with Gary Neville and Jo Lycett. They are fooling folk. I am highlighting their hypocrisy to help the naïve.

You should be grateful 

👍

Guest makapaka
47 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

am not too sure why you are opposed to me highlighting someone's hypocrisy. I am trying to help protect naive folk who are taken in by the likes of Beyonce.

Protect them from what ?

1 minute ago, makapaka said:

Protect them from what ?

From being ridiculed by folk who can spot their fake bull**** a mile off.

Now obviously, I perfectly understand that due to folk have their blinkers on and not having the capability to admit they have been duped, it takes them longer than most to come to their senses.

Like I said. I am here to help.

You should be thanking me.

Guest makapaka
1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

From being ridiculed by folk who can spot their fake bull**** a mile off.

Now obviously, I perfectly understand that due to folk have their blinkers on and not having the capability to admit they have been duped, it takes them longer than most to come to their senses.

Like I said. I am here to help.

You should be thanking me.

Thank you for saving me from Beyoncé.

……..Jesus Christ….🙄