Doctors And Job Centre To Share Offices?

JUST READ THE SUN paper ,the job centre and the doctors are talking of merging into one office in certain areas ,so they can get as many people back to work as possible,think the idea they can sort jobs out to people who have long term illness.this way doctors and the job centre staff and the people on sick can work together to sort out suitable jobs .

• Like 1

Have we  got enough Doctors to work in the Job Centres.  I’m wondering where they propose to recruit them from. The hospitals or use Doctors who work as family practitioners. At the same time they could use the Doctors in the job centre to try and recruit more people to train as Doctor's,

On 22/01/2023 at 11:21, bassett one said:

JUST READ THE SUN paper ,the job centre and the doctors are talking of merging into one office in certain areas ,so they can get as many people back to work as possible,think the idea they can sort jobs out to people who have long term illness.this way doctors and the job centre staff and the people on sick can work together to sort out suitable jobs .

Is  it 1st of April already?  

22 hours ago, bassett one said:

why dont they get those just signing on doing nowt.

how many of those is there? theres now more vacancies than unemployed i believe, i know in hospitality places cant get the staff theyd want, in some cases need.