Ghislaine Maxwell Interview 23/01/2023

6 minutes ago, lobster said:

Why wait till now she could have said it much earlier .Andrew never said it was fake he just dodged it by saying he had no recollection . There has allways been one way to clear all this up . Andrew would have a Royal Protection Officer so the Police logs would reveal where he was . Strange that they have never been shown

How interesting to mention the Royal Protection Officer ! Never thought of that ! Surely that would solve the question of whether he was there or not !

3 hours ago, altus said:

The very fact that it's on TalkTV[1] demonstrates that "the great unwashed curtain peepers" are perfectly capable of resisting in this instance. ;)

[1] Which only occasionally needs to take its socks off in order to count its viewing figures.

:thumbsup: 

Edited by hackey lad

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Yep. She did. She didn't seem convincing at all though. 

I would have expected Kyle to have pursued that further.  She got twenty years,  I reckon she could be out in at least half that,  she didn't kill anyone though she's a bad woman imo.

22 minutes ago, cressida said:

I would have expected Kyle to have pursued that further.  She got twenty years,  I reckon she could be out in at least half that,  she didn't kill anyone though she's a bad woman imo.

Seems all these women are blaming a man for their sad sack lives.

I guess if you are a woman, you have no responsibility for your own actions?

Is that the stuff they are teaching your young female generation these days?

Hardly promotes equality and independence.

They stridently defend their bodies against male dominance in the abortion issue, but not, it seems, their minds.

I'm just a man, set me straight, someone!  :)