Jared O'Mara On Trial - Now Found Guilty

11 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Wrong thread 

Still true though.

O'Mara's like a nursery school kid compared with  the law breakers and wide boys in the tory party.

We want the bent one's OUT from ALL parties.

Edited by Organgrinder

3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Still true though.

O'Mara's like a nursery school kid compared with  the law breakers and wide boys in the tory party.

I disagree. He’s accused of some pretty serious crimes. He left Hallam without proper representation for two years. 

I hope he gets a couple of years for this.

Edited by sibon

11 minutes ago, sibon said:

I disagree. He’s accused of some pretty serious crimes. He left Hallam without proper representation for two years. 

Yes, I heard some appalling things about how he didn't respond to constituents letters and requests for help. Mind you, I've heard similar about Miriam Cates.

I saw him some years ago at the Mi Amigos fly over at Endcliffe Park. He had a bouncer with him!

I'm surprised he didn't plead guilty to the charges, he would have avoided a trial and all his dirty laundry being aired in public. 

18 minutes ago, sibon said:

You disagree with what?

That we want the bent ones OUT of ALL parties.   which is what I said.

Or is it ok if they are Tories

4 minutes ago, bassett one said:

it seems the dreaded curse of drugs are part of the offence ,its awfull that drugs are ruining people lives ,police need to lock up more dealers making huge amounts out of peoples misery,

If 'people ' whoever they are didn't start taking drugs or stop if they already are then the dealer issue would be minimised. 

20 hours ago, S35_2o21 said:

I'm surprised he didn't plead guilty to the charges, he would have avoided a trial and all his dirty laundry being aired in public. 

because he's a deluded, egotistical idiot.  He thought he could get away with it to begin with and clearly still does.

Throw the book at the horrid little worm.

Edited by geared
  • Like 3

I used to do a radio show at Sheffield Live and asked on air for a DJ who would like the chance to cover my prog while I went away for two weeks, full training given.

The 'DJ' that came forward claimed to be a music promoter of bands and was a DJ so I invited him along, he seemed keen, I trained him up although in a short time and it was him.

I only recognised him when he came on the news, think he came from West Street Live.

• Like 1