Jared O'Mara On Trial - Now Found Guilty

Tried to overturn his 4 year sentence as he believed it was excessive.  I heard the appeals judge give her ruling. 

She started off by stating that the trial judge had taken as a starting point a minimum of 5 years so O'Mara has already got a lenient sentence. 

Justice done! Let's remember that it was yours & my money he was trying to swindle to pay off his drug dealer. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Did the Labour Party ever say anything about his appointment  ?  And how it all turned out . 

Don't be silly 

This is what the lefties do...

"La la la la.....Tories, Tories, Tories, Racist, Nazi, Transphobe.....la la la"

blah-shhh.gif

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Did the Labour Party ever say anything about his appointment  ?  And how it all turned out . 

Maybe they should.

Maybe all the parties should say something about the wrong uns that they’ve put up for election.

That should keep Sunak busy for a while. It would stop him lying about bins and meat taxes.

9 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Maybe they should.

Maybe all the parties should say something about the wrong uns that they’ve put up for election.

That should keep Sunak busy for a while. It would stop him lying about bins and meat taxes.

If they've been proved to be wrong uns and end up in prison , then yes .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

Tried to overturn his 4 year sentence as he believed it was excessive.  I heard the appeals judge give her ruling. 

She started off by stating that the trial judge had taken as a starting point a minimum of 5 years so O'Mara has already got a lenient sentence. 

Justice done! Let's remember that it was yours & my money he was trying to swindle to pay off his drug dealer. 

I don't believe for a second that he owed a drug dealer money

He was trying to get off with a noncustodial sentence and a few weeks in rehab with his feeble sob story

• 2 weeks later...