Uk Asylum System. Fit For Purpose?

3 hours ago, ukdobby said:

So why aren't they stopped?

As I've said, not enough resource to stop all 1000 people from arriving on shore. And we don't turn the boat around as we see them getting closer in land. 

Despite what some may think we actually don't want people to drown at sea. So we actually bring people on shore.

28 minutes ago, Delayed said:

As I've said, not enough resource to stop all 1000 people from arriving on shore. And we don't turn the boat around as we see them getting closer in land. 

Despite what some may think we actually don't want people to drown at sea. So we actually bring people on shore.

I never said let them drown,we’ll maybe the one who stabbed to death the young man.

Just now, ukdobby said:

I never said let them drown,we’ll maybe the one who stabbed to death the young man.

Appreciate you didn't but common opinion nowadays is why do we not intercept and turn them around. That depends on how close they are to UK shores

So the so called Afghan 'child' asylum seeker & multiple murder has now been sent to gaol for a minimum of 29 years.

Currently the total cost of housing a prisoner run to £48,162 per annum.  So that will work out at £1,396,698 but of these costs will rise year on year. 

Just save the UK taxpayers another small fortune & deport him back to Afghanistan. 

14 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

So the so called Afghan 'child' asylum seeker & multiple murder has now been sent to gaol for a minimum of 29 years.

Currently the total cost of housing a prisoner run to £48,162 per annum.  So that will work out at £1,396,698 but of these costs will rise year on year. 

Just save the UK taxpayers another small fortune & deport him back to Afghanistan. 

He will serve at least 12 months prison sentence and then liable for deportation