Germany , Usa And The Uk Now Sending Tanks To Ukraine!

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Supplying main battle tanks to Ukraine most certainly is an escalation.

A stupid and dangerous one too. 

It’s as much of an ‘escalation’, as supplying container-loads of Javelins, AT4s and Brimstones 10 months ago, Bradley IFVs right now, and HIMARs and Caesars in-between - to say nothing of seizing $300bn’s worth of Russian (mob-) money and assets and shutting down every last vector of tech transfer, that has since torn the @ss out of the Russian economy.

Kicking out RU ambassadors in western countries, NATO forces driving into Ukraine, NATO forces shelling into Russia: now that would be ‘escalation’, and worth talking about.

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Let's just hope it will be ukrainian tank operators and not British, German and American ones.

They’re all long there already, as volunteer fighters in Ukraine’s foreign legions. All followers know ‘cossackgundi’ British ex-squaddie who fought at Azovstal and was captured by Russians. An AWOL US navy seal was reported killed in combat only yesterday.

Twist those knickers tighter 🙄

Edited by L00b

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

It's an escalation. A stupid and dangerous one.

Go have a word with Vlad, then.

Any such ‘escalation’ is only happening because he won’t go home and leave Ukrainians to make their own choices.

But maybe you’d like to know what plans he has for ‘Europe’ first-

Are you in ‘Europe’, The_DADDY?

Fancy some Russian ‘sovereignty’, Bucha-style?

Do you think the Channel will keep them at bay again, this time around?

Edited by L00b
  • Thanks 1

Just now, L00b said:

Go have a word with Vlad, then.
Snipped 

No thanks. 👍 

You go back look at 2014 when Ukraine ignored the Minsk agreement and engaged in the wholesale slaughter of ethnic Russians.

Just look at the newspapers around the time, they actually printed the truth for once. Ukraine is a corrupt hole. Zelensky is as bent as a nine Bob note who silenced all opposition in Ukraine. He's a real piece of crap but hey, the west loves him so he must be ok right?

Putin is a dangerous dangerous man and not someone I'd like as my leader but to suggest he and russia have no legitimate reason to invade Ukraine is moronic and a clear rewriting of history. He probably won't back down, ever. He's in it for the long haul and this war is getting out of hand.

Maybe the agreement reached last year should have been followed. Instead that bafoon bojo went there and scuppered it. 

Right. 

I'm done here. I'll finish my saying War is Bad. Talking is Good. The world's government's should be getting together to find a peaceful solution. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

No thanks. 👍 

You go back look at 2014 when Ukraine ignored the Minsk agreement and engaged in the wholesale slaughter of ethnic Russians.

Just look at the newspapers around the time, they actually printed the truth for once. Ukraine is a corrupt hole. Zelensky is as bent as a nine Bob note who silenced all opposition in Ukraine. He's a real piece of crap but hey, the west loves him so he must be ok right?

Putin is a dangerous dangerous man and not someone I'd like as my leader but to suggest he and russia have no legitimate reason to invade Ukraine is moronic and a clear rewriting of history. He probably won't back down, ever. He's in it for the long haul and this war is getting out of hand.

Maybe the agreement reached last year should have been followed. Instead that bafoon bojo went there and scuppered it. 

Right. 

I'm done here. I'll finish my saying War is Bad. Talking is Good. The world's government's should be getting together to find a peaceful solution. 

dunno where youre getting your facts from, usual places probably but this site doesnt agree with what you put

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/what-are-minsk-agreements-ukraine-conflict-2022-02-21/

MINSK I

Ukraine and the Russian-backed separatists agreed a 12-point ceasefire deal in the Belarusian capital in September 2014.

The agreement quickly broke down, with violations by both sides.

MINSK II

Representatives of Russia, Ukraine, the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) and the leaders of two pro-Russian separatist regions signed a 13-point agreement in February 2015.

A major blockage has been Russia's insistence that it is not a party to the conflict and therefore is not bound by its terms.

Bit more in depth

https://www.chathamhouse.org/2020/05/minsk-conundrum-western-policy-and-russias-war-eastern-ukraine-0/minsk-1-agreement

https://www.chathamhouse.org/2020/05/minsk-conundrum-western-policy-and-russias-war-eastern-ukraine-0/minsk-2-agreement

But we know you dont like facts

Edited by melthebell