Sheffield City Hall / Ticketmaster : E Ticket Cannot Be Printed Out !

Chekhov

Can anyone tell me what possible justification there can be for E Ticket Ticketmaster tickets for the City hall not being printable ?

They send you an E Mail but, unlike, say, the ones for the Penistone paramount, the tickets are not on it.  Instead it says :

Locate your tickets in your Ticketmaster account, or in your app. When you go mobile, your tickets will not be emailed to you or available for print.

We'll be using a Smart Phone but I never like relying on that, what happens if it gets broken, or lost, or some other issue. I want to be able to print the soddin' things out !

Incidentally, does anyone know how you get a ticket if you don't have, or don't want to use, a smart phone ? The website did not seem to give me the option

SOLUTION: We went to the City Hall tonight and it was confirmed to us you can get in without a smart phone. All you need is your booking number and ID, you go to the box office, indeed we saw a queue there doing just that.

2 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Can anyone tell me what possible justification there can be for E Ticket Ticketmaster tickets for the City hall not being printable ?

They send you an E Mail but, unlike, say, the ones for the Penistone paramount, the tickets are not on it.  Instead it says :

Locate your tickets in your Ticketmaster account, or in your app. When you go mobile, your tickets will not be emailed to you or available for print.

We'll be using a Smart Phone but I never like relying on that, what happens if it gets broken, or lost, or some other issue. I want to be able to print the soddin' things out !

Incidentally, does anyone know how you get a ticket if you don't have, or don't want to use, a smart phone ? The website did not seem to give me the option

Bold.

So it's visible on the app?

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

You have had this moan before. You even started a thread for it. And I believe I even told you what the workarounds were.

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Yes. I just bumped his thread, silly sod forgot he already had his moan about this 

Any idea about the rules on taking photos / video in the City Hall......

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Beechwood_S6 said:

can you not just screenshot and print that and see where that gets you 

He has a smartphone by his own admission, he is creating an issue out of absolute nothing.

If he gets to the venue and his phone his broken he can simply log in to Ticketmaster on the phone of his companion and retrieve the tickets that way.

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

He has a smartphone by his own admission, he is creating an issue out of absolute nothing.

If he gets to the venue and his phone his broken he can simply log in to Ticketmaster on the phone of his companion and retrieve the tickets that way.

But what if every smartphone in the world is broken & the screen grab that he's printed out gets eaten by door persons Alsatian & the 10 photocopies that he'd got were all spolied due to dropping them at a swimming gala as he tried to hide his camera.......THEN WHAT?????

• Haha 1

Just now, MJ01 said:

But what if every smartphone in the world is broken & the screen grab that he's printed out gets eaten by door persons Alsatian & the 10 photocopies that he'd got were all spolied due to dropping them at a swimming gala as he tried to hide his camera.......THEN WHAT?????

And then the venue ticket office refuse to help him!